Home

Jedi Found *Proof Inside*

Tai'Mir Jette

Fake they look, im curios how they got those stances going on. but yes. that is obviously faked out...they weren't smart enough to put the white core in it. now ill believe there are jedi ingame when i go on myself and see them withOUT a screenshot.

im sorry, but you people have either, never used photoshop or are not looking close enough. illa admit the light saber looks real wierd, but there is no way to add the light sourcing on them and look CLOSE to that good with photoshop. i know devs played as jedi's in beta for some houseing contest, im betting they were shot then.

in summary

1. bad lightsaber yes

2. only way to get such light sourcing is ingame

3. stances....stances are the key

4. thier surely real

PERIOD, thanks.:jawa

As an animation instructor who TEACHES photoshop, I gurantee that those are not only fake, but photoshop can most certainly do a lot better at faking the lightsources as well. I understand what the last post was saying, but the work is just shoddy at best.

i say those are fake cause i find it hard to believe for one that after the wonderful graphics of the game, that the lightsabers look like a colored flashlight. I have already said, if i saw that myself when i was playing the game, i would believe it in a heartbeat.

btw, sorry if i came off cantrived or anything, i was just trying to shed some light on this.

more evidence for my side, check the middle pic, "generic group success" sure sounds like beta... oh well:deathstar :deathii::deathstar:deathii:

PS the new picture posted is mearly a dark jedi adept, no need to believe it or not:biggs:

The stances probably come from the fact he was holding a sword or other 1 handed weapon. The sword taken out and the blue blur brushed in.

Not adding in a lighter blue inner glow to the sabre makes me believe its a fake.

I know I am repeating what everyone else has said but I must have input in this topic. I have had experience in photoshop and I have made lightsabers and they dont look al see through, thi guy a crap job at it. It is geffinatley a fake.

I play a 2hs guy, stance is EXACTLY the same. Notice the first picture didnt have light source effect. The second picture could have easily been staged by an in game blue lightsource.

But of course both of those are ignoreing the fact, the lightsaber is the most crappy looking lightsaber ever created. If After all kinds of hard work i get this crap lightsaber that looks like i busted out mspaint.exe to throw out there right fast, I will be probably quit.

Archived