Home

Kisses!

pbguy1211

Okay, probably not what you're expecting... but I finally uploaded a picture of my niece and my brother's little dog. Both of whom I love to death. Anyway here's the picture... this was right before she planted one on his nose and then he licked her back on the nose!

melaniebenny.jpg

Originally posted by Billy Shears

I love the way that ad covers what you wrote and some of that pic. But the pic is still cool.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I love the dog. I got to dog sit for 2 weeks when they went away last month. He's a chick magnet!

Originally posted by Billy Shears

There's one of those long ads going down the right side of the page, covering the top of your pic and about a fifth of what you wrote. It's about herpes now. Yay.

I see it too, it's health class all over again....YAY!

I always wished i had a dog...:(

What kind of dog is it? A Golden Retriever?

Anyway, cute pic, one for the picture book!:)

they are a pain... one of my brothers is getting a divorce... and i'm currently stuck with one of his cats. i HATE this cat... i've banned it from my room when i go to bed because it wakes me EVERY MORNING if i dont! and it CRIES for NO REASON! It cries for food... i put it's food out... and it doesn't eat it... WTF?!? I give up... oh and then it howls outside my bedroom in the morning as well. the problem is i work second shift meaning i'm not up early in the morning!!! god i hate this cat...:mad:

Aww....that's a cute dog.

I've got a dog of my own, Sherack, and I know what you mean. I don't know how I would take care of a dog all on my own. Right now, I've just got a family dog...who I think is just as cute :D

buster2.txt

Well, no nieces or nephews here. Although my girlfriend has one of both, and I am kinda adopting them as well. I have a pet parrot, very easy to take care of and I love him to death. My girlfriend has a maltese mix and I love him too.

We have both but our names as co-owners to both pets, so they are both ours together.

Archived