Home

Game suggestions

volcom

Well, I don't know about Zelda... but returning to the main topic, as someone pointed out, unless you're a hardcore gamer, you don't need a keyboard for RTS games, Age of Empires II Gold and SWGB Saga are in the market, they run in low-end systems and have good price. Those would be my first choices.

If he wants another kind of game, I strongly recommend the Zoo Tycoon series, the complete series will be sold in a single package in September. That's an easy, fun game that doesn't require fast scrolling or anything else that your dad might not like.

Sim City 3000 Unlimited. I know Sim City 4 is in the market, but 3000 has lower requirements. Sim City is a really nice game with infinite options. Absolutely awesome game.

*Zelda thing:

remember. Zelda is the name of the princess always,

the Hero´s name "officialy" is link

but remember you can change the name if you want, so, you missed this point

The lenged of zelda only basis is a princess called Zelda.

If the legend series were talking only about Link then you couldnt change the name of the hero :)

@topic:

Simcity series are really good, i still play simcity 2000 ,i like it most than 3000 :D

i remember one of my cities: Gore city :D

Zelda thing:

All the guys are Link's but they are all different Link's are something like that. The Link from The Legend of Zelda 3 is another Link then the one from Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask...but they all wear the same clothes...have the same weapons(to some extend)...the same princess to rescues...They'Re all a bunch of clones!!!!!!!

Back on Topic-

You should try Civilization3. It's a bit long but it's a lot of fun and doesn't require a big comp to play.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Zelda thing:

All the guys are Link's but they are all different Link's are something like that. The Link from The Legend of Zelda 3 is another Link then the one from Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask...but they all wear the same clothes...have the same weapons(to some extend)...the same princess to rescues...They'Re all a bunch of clones!!!!!!!

You should play the Winwaker, that game explains it.

The Legend of Zelda repeats itself ... everytime there is another Link, and another princess Zelda ... but the same Ganon(dorf)

psst my dad needs a game that won't confuse the hell outta him. He's easily confused. He actually thought there was someone on the other side of the internet clicking things for him. he thought if we clicked to fast they wouldn't catch up. Yes, I'm ashamed...but really. He needs an easy game.

Originally posted by STTCT

psst my dad needs a game that won't confuse the hell outta him. He's easily confused. He actually thought there was someone on the other side of the internet clicking things for him. he thought if we clicked to fast they wouldn't catch up. Yes, I'm ashamed...but really. He needs an easy game.

WHAT?! Huh? I need to hear more of this. :D

Originally posted by STTCT

He actually thought there was someone on the other side of the internet clicking things for him. he thought if we clicked to fast they wouldn't catch up. Yes, I'm ashamed...

:lol: sounds a lot like something my mom would believe! She's friggin' crazy I tell ya...

Archived