Home

Warning to all CH's

Toonces

Just thought I'd share a rather unfortunate "incident" that I just had out on Tatooniee....

Do NOT accidently place an icon to Release your pet on any of your hotkey bars. When I first hit CH I made an icon for Tooncebacca and put it on the second line of the F6 bar and forgot to remove it, and well, as you can guess, I accidently hit it when Tooncebacca was out and well, lets just say he's in Kitty heaven now :(

There goes my fully grown Grand Wrix. Worst part is that the closest thing to a backup I had for him is my 1000 (5000) HAM Dewback.

I never even made a release macro for my pet. I just type "shoO", or "go Away", or something along the lines of that, with case sensitive.

I am sorry you lost your pet though. Mine hasn't even grown out of its baby stage yet.

Yeah, that's the only reason I train that as well, I need to learn Trick and stop using that one.

Anyway, I made a ticket, and while I'm kinda hoping that SOE can at least put a new Baby Grand Wrix on my datapad, I at the very least would like to see a popup screen that asks you "Are sure you would like to release this creature?"

We'll see what happens.

I kinda thought that's what it meant, so I've never tried it before. I ended up asking a master ch like a week ago and that's what he told me. I think I can wait a little while before naming my pet.......but I am sorry to hear about your loss, poor little guy. :(

:D

Archived