Home

Shak Ti model released.

Hellfire Jedi

Just wanted to post here to say that I have seen his Eeth Koth model in action and you all will not be disappointed. Saesee Tiin-there are two of him in progress and after seeing who the authors are, I will be getting both to add to my collection as they are both great. The hitman model also sounds cool, although I usually don't download many non Star Wars models.

Originally posted by BoL_Stryke

Just wanted to post here to say that I have seen his Eeth Koth model in action and you all will not be disappointed. Saesee Tiin-there are two of him in progress and after seeing who the authors are, I will be getting both to add to my collection as they are both great. The hitman model also sounds cool, although I usually don't download many non Star Wars models.

Same here dude. I prefer Star Wars stuff:p

honestly I prefer star wars stuff to, but the other models are a favor for hellfire. as for eeth and saesee I had used some peices

from some other models, I E mailed the authors and have not heard back, and realy don't expect to, so as soon as I'm done with the stuff for hellfire I'll redo the peices that I had barrowed and release saesee and eeth. Hellfires stuff should only take another week two at the most ( I hope:rolleyes: )

Archived