Whats a n00b or Lamer?

BawBag™

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by [LAMER HUNTER]

WTF

I DEFEND HONOR OF THE GALAXY AND YOU CHALLENGE ME

I WOULD REPORT THIS TO MODERATOR BUT I AM A KNIGHT OF JUSTICE AND I USE MY BLADE TO DEAL WITH LAMERS

NAME TIME AND PLACE TIE FIGHTER PILOT AND I WILL TEACH YOU TRUE POWER OF THE FORCES

PICK SERVER AND TIME AND I STRIKE YOU DOWN AND BRING ORDER BACK TO GALAXY

:eyeraise:

Bring back order in the galaxy?

You're nuts:nut:...

Originally posted by [fk]mediablitz

aah ha ha...JK2 files server is full of n00bs. I've been kicked from that server simply for being good more times then I can count.

I know that's an exaggeration because I find it hard to get punished in the JK2Files.com Server. (But watch out for the admin called M. Chrono) You have to be laming out loud to get a mere sleep, then you will probably get many more warnings before a kick. And actually, 80% of the regulars at that server are very skilled. There is usually an FFA going on, it's not like the clan servers.

Originally posted by [LAMER HUNTER]

OK BATTLE TIME

GO HERE FOR LESSON IN WAY OF JEDI

<{AP}> Clan Server 69.57.142.30:27961

Well, a load of us showed up. No sign of you though. Unless you were there in pseudonym and we whupped you of course ;)

30 mins of FFA madness, no rules: just chatkilling, amsitting, RDFA spamming and general carnage. You guys would have been proud ;)

B.

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

Well, a load of us showed up. No sign of you though. Unless you were there in pseudonym and we whupped you of course ;)

30 mins of FFA madness, no rules: just chatkilling, amsitting, RDFA spamming and general carnage. You guys would have been proud ;)

B.

Exactly. That's how it's done. BTW, who is the admin here? whats the password? :p

I WENT TO SERVER AFTER I MADE POST. NO ONE CAME ONLY ME AND AP IKON AND A BOT NAMED CLIENT BOT.

LOOK AT MY POST TIME THEN YOURS, YOU WENT OVER AN HOUR AFTER I WENT AND LEFT BECAUSE YOU NOT THERE.

I CAN NOT SIT IN A SERVER ALL DAY, I WAIT 10 MINUTES NO ONE COME I LEAVE.

LET US MAKE REAL SCHEDULED MATCH AND I WILL PROVE I AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU LAMERS.

TIME AND DATE SAY TOMORROW 2 P.M. EST YOU MEET ME HERE AND WE GO TO SERVER AND I DESTROY YOU?

SOUND LIKE DEAL TO ME IF YOU NOT SCARED.

omg wut am ah hereing??? =S

frist of all and this 2 Lamer Hunter u r not true jedi that much is plan i will own u that much u no and ever1 here agree on =P so that 20 moutheses saying i better then u hm k

k now that that out of way i challenge all of u at once 2 fight me cuz i am that good and when u no show that prove u have no true skill and rulez r simple no laming and no cheap movez got it newbiez k thx bye

Archived