Home

WHich Force power?

griff38

Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda

i dont think this screenshot was made public just so some fan boys could obsess over one detail in it...its just a screenshot.

Did I say fan boy? And who you calling boy?

I think Lucas posted this mysterious screen shot to keep us guessing and to keep our interest. And so far, I think they have succeeded

OK, let me add to my quote then... It is so we, the gamers, can "analyse" it.

analyse

v 1: consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning

"fan boy" doesnt exclude you, griff. its a generalization applied to a group of people and doesnt distinguish between ages. and go ahead, analyze all the screenshots released on the game. you can come up with any number of assertions, comments, thoughts, or problems based on them; i cant stop you. i agree mostly with FK | unnamed.

Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda

"fan boy" doesnt exclude you, griff. its a generalization applied to a group of people and doesnt distinguish between ages. and go ahead, analyze all the screenshots released on the game. you can come up with any number of assertions, comments, thoughts, or problems based on them; i cant stop you. i agree mostly with FK | unnamed.

That's Right! You can't stop me! Muahahahaha ;) I only come up with a few though. The rest is generated by the community :)

I agree with HertogJan: It's a dual saber spin. The little line is the trail where the saber has been, and the bright round glow where the hilt is the "glow" of where the saber is now (completely opposite the camera view). It's a dual saber attack because you can see the hilt of the second lightsaber in the Kel Dor's right hand.

:gben: The Force will be with you, always.

Archived