Home

Help me out guys......please?

DaLunyOne

OK. I have the original Secret of monkey island 4 sega cd. I was really young when it came out. Next thing I see in blockbuster Escape from Monkey Island 4 PS2. I rented it (now I own it) and I realized there had 2 be another game b4 it. After doing some research on the net I discovered I missed out on 2 MI games!!! O how ashamed I am about this becuase I Loved the original and I almost went beserk when I found Escape from Monkey Island.

I cant seem 2 find out what systems did part 2 and 3 come out for. If anyone can help me out so I can get these 2 and complete my collection I will be extremely grateful. Please somebody help me out. Thankz ahead of time.

Peace,

Luny :jawa

Depends on where you live, but in england, you can get the first three games in The Monkey Island Bounty Pack (SMI with proper music and sound (no voices) and a picture inventory with no wheel code thingie needed).

In the US, you can buy the Monkey Island Madness CD for all three. I'm not sure about anywhere else. I think Monkey Island Madness is mail order where as in England, The bounty pack may be found in any stores holding games and you can also buy MI3 on its own, but not MI2.

Hope this helps.

Archived