Home

Well here we go again...

SE_Vader_536

well its that time again...

my internet is pretty much severed as im in iran and my relatives there have a 28k modem (standard here but broadband does exist)...

i wont be on for another month and then after that school starts so, yeah. anyways im sure youll all miss me!:D

EDIT: Iran isnt what the stereotypes say it is.... what place with tons bootleg computer games and movies is bad? They even got the matrix reloaded on cd already (only thing is that its censord (sp?):rolleyes: )

no actually its: Iran=terrorism.

China is: Bootleg everything.

China sells to iran... anyway whats wrong with cheap stuff? im sure you wouldnt pass up on the matrix reloaded on cd for 50 cents only 2 months after its released in theaters... or Jedi Knight 2 for $1...

yeah i usually leave here with like 5-6 computer games and a couple movies. (id get way more but my uncles pay for it so im polite). the games here come in tiny cases w/ no intructions and the movies arent that great quality but hey what do u xpect w/ >$5 cds...

Originally posted by SE_Vader_536

1.no actually its: Iran=terrorism.

2.China is: Bootleg everything.

3.China sells to iran... anyway whats wrong with cheap stuff? im sure you wouldnt pass up on the matrix reloaded on cd for 50 cents only 2 months after its released in theaters... or Jedi Knight 2 for $1...

1. I thought it was also lack of free expression but whatever.

2. And asian country could be considered that

3.DAMN! in Nam it's 3$ and I thought that was cheap!

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I thought it was also lack of free expression but whatever.

Is it considered lack of free expression to be a little covered up. I for one know of the "judging by looks" in the us and I dont see whats wrong with a scarf or loosed clothing. Oh and to clear another misconception, Iran doesnt restrict women.

There are more women politicians in Iran than in the US...

nothing is really happening. its the same as it was 2 years ago but even better. lol they got coke and fanta now! (before they only had Zam-Zam soda). Even Pringles (though it was 2 bucks lol)

90% of the misconceptions about iran are not true. Iran is one of the best off muslim countries after maybe Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain. Its GDP is the highest in the region. Why is it so hated? so they did a mistake during a time of turmoil... why should they not be forgiven? i mean were allies with germany, japan, italy, and russia. havent they done more against the us in the past than iran?

You see that was because of the hard-liner minority in the Iranian government...

The president wants to loosen some of the laws (free speech, release of political prisoners, etc.) but the the hard-liners made it so they can overrule anything the president or the other politicians wants to change.

I assuming this is similar to that...

The people arent like the government (i.e. USA, Iraq, Empire)

Archived