Home

Jk3 Demo

ninja

in the jedi moves web site in the jedi academy section, someone posted on the first page about the demo. well a beta, but i see it as a demo. anyhow his/her information was limited. now this person does'nt have the demo, just heard about it. you can see it here. http://www.jedimoves.com/

"edit" if any of you know any other info on this post it.

quoted: Unfortunately, an unfinished beta version of JA was somehow leaked onto the net. There is no public open beta for the game, and anyone accessing or using the beta is doing so illegally. And just a reminder, anyone posting information from the beta, or especially providing links to the same, will be banned.

in the jedi moves site it was said that it was released to the public. so whats really going on? so far everything i've heard has never been shown as fact. and if something like that being illegal how could something such as this beta accidently leaked out? how can this be an accident i mean? i doubt the people making the game are of low intelligence. i dont want to be banned but i think its a worthy question. is there a place that says a worning to the public? thats what i mean about knowing the facts. i'm sure alot of us wanna know.

yeah i thought of it to be just a rumor. most places i download demos from are demos that came out after the game was released.

edit: oops so wait? there is a beta out there. is'nt a beta kinda like a demo anyway? and was it in fact released to the public? whats the real deal? is there a web site that says its illegal to have it or?

it was stolen not released.

it is a very old build (as confirmed by raven guy who posts here) and nothing like what comes out in a month and yes it is very much illegal.

last time I heard, activision was going after places hosting it with legal action.

your best bet is just to kick back and chill (the wait sucks the closer it gets =\) for a month and buy the full version.

if you are undecided you could wait for a true demo from lucas arts but no clue when that may come.

ninja...the information you quoted from one of my previous posts on this subject is correct. There is NO public beta for the game, but an unfinished beta of the game somehow leaked onto the net. It is not a demo, and should not be considered anything close to being one. When or if Lucasarts/Raven decide to release an official demo, you can be assured that this site, among others, will carry that news.

It's apparent to me that Lucasarts/Raven need to learn from this, and tighten their security somehow to prevent this kind of thing from happening in the future.

And as this is old news, and old ground, this thread's closed. :cool: Just wait for the full game to be released...it's not that long to wait.

Archived