Home

Ocarina Of Time: Master Quest

At last!!! I finished Master Quest of Z:OoT

now this a little report:

Im very dissapointed with the ending of this great game, for those who had played it, know that all the dungeons are "new", more difficult to conquer them, and yes, a lot of time passed for me to finish the game (work, school, and other games :p Resident Evil I and Zero)

and my bad comment is this:

Why in the hell didnt changed even a little the ending???, its the same as OoT, yes, i know Master quest, its the same game but more hard, come on!!! not even a "congratulations screen"?

The bosses where at the same dificult level as Ocarina, even Ganon, they could program a new attack for him or more speed when you strike his magic attacks...nevermind...

Its a shame that Nintendo passed those details without penance or glory.

but hell its ZELDA

great graphics, sound, story and fun ;)

*DSS out: Ill prepare a report of Resident evil :p

Dark Sad Shadow,

I played Wind Waker first and was gutted. What a dissapointing game. :(

I mean, It looked good and played well, but the story, and more so the bosses were lacklustre and well.....cack.

But Master Quest was brilliant. To be honest, I hated the ending of OoT, and never expected it to change, but the new puzzles and design for MQ was a breath of fresh air.

OoT is one of my all time favourites, but I felt there was no change in AI when it came to both versions.

But face it, WW and MM were pish compared to the original OoT.

;)

Agree, i too played WindWaker, and to be honest the only thing i liked were the stupid things that happend to Link :D ya know in the forsaken fortress in the barrel, and some backgrounds music, the faces of Link are so simple, i even think that the Face of Link in Ocarina, looks more credible.

Now, yes the Bosses of WW are really easy, even ganondorf, (princess Zelda hurts you a lot more than ganon itself :rolleyes::¬: )

back to OoT:MQ, yes the dungeons were great for a change, even I felt i was playing another newly story in Zelda OoT, the most difficult dungeon for me was the forest themple ;P.

About the ending, like i said, not even a congratulations screen? :( for the effort

I didn't say it wasn't easy. Just that complex takes a long time, and I'm not patient :p;)

Besides some of the boss fights, the only part that stumped me in OOT was the first puzzle that you had to use deku stick fire to get through...but that was before I knew you could light them :D

Archived