Home

like the sig?

Heavyarms

Originally posted by jediduo

I agree with Sherack. By the way, Sher, did the same person do your and Eets's sig banners? I really like them, and am wondering if they could do one for me.

ehehehehehehee...

Well, I made mine.. :D

Originally posted by jediduo

It doesn't have to be transparent. What are sprites, and how did you animate them? I have photoshop 7.0, but I didn't see any animating options in it........

Sprites are the different images in an animation. Say there wan an animation of a person walking. The pictures comprising of the animation (right leg front, both legs level, left leg front and everything in between), each of those would be called a "sprite."

I think...

Originally posted by krkode

Sprites are the different images in an animation. Say there wan an animation of a person walking. The pictures comprising of the animation (right leg front, both legs level, left leg front and everything in between), each of those would be called a "sprite."

I think...

Actually those are called "frames", the two are often confused. Sprites are small images that often represent a character or monster in older 2D videogames.

If you have Photoshop 7.0, it should have been bundled with a separate program called "ImageReady 7.0". That's used to make animations, it's very sweet.

Archived