Home

dantooine jedi missions

Murashu

Anyone interested in completing the missions on dantooine involving the jedi inside a cave let me know in game. I completed the 2nd mission, need a group for the 3rd. Bogey completed the 1st one and I dont know if anyone else in the PA has done thiers or not.

So far the awards have been 500 credits and 15FP and 650 credits and 20FP.

It's nothing special, but its nice to see quests working so far. There is another guy..Luthik that gives the quest to kill a dark jedi which we completed for Omir already.

I would like to work on these some every night until we get all the rebels in the PA completed. If you are imperial I wouldnt recommending doing them....the first mission is killing imperial storm troopers.

Dammit Murashu...you are suppose to shut up :D....I'm Game..just name the time. I wanna get the jedi's missions done..

Also, i found out, on her fourth and final mission if any of the group incaps(pets included) the whole mission is failure

BAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!...sounds like so much fun........mark your calenders boys......10/8........the triuphant return ok The Kais....... remember now i wont be Kailing.....but i am paranoid that if i post the name i will be then someone that is just starting might steel it.....lol call me crazy....but when i start playin again i will let you all know the name.................see ya.....

Archived