Home

What will you be doing between now and Sept 17th

txa1265

What will you be doing between now and Sept 17th?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing between now and Sept 17th?

• Replaying the DF / JK / MotS / JKII series
    • Playing JKII online to gear up for new MP action
    • Playing other games I've been meaning to get to
    • Other (post below)
    • Who cares about Jedi Academy?
    • Playing the Official Demo Constantly...

Since school started, I have been crammed with homework (AP classes are nice but the workload can be redundant). I will have Marching Band also. Basically when Sept. 17 hits I won't see the game until the Saturday after that; there is too much work to do!

On the weekends prior to the 17th, I will spend time editing my JO SP map (I have yet to make plans for conversion to JA) and playing ET. ET is a Q3 based game; it should be able to sufficiently warm me up for JA MP.

I CAN'T WAIT, AHHHHHHH! :explode:

I would have loved to play JK and JK2 again just to get back into the series before the game came out. I should have thought of that earlier . . .

Just got done playing MOTS. I've played through JO SP enough times that I can skip it. I'm mostly practicing in MP so I'll be somewhat ready for JA. I don't know how I'm going to get it though. I have to find a place to buy all my computer stuff while I'm away at college. Compusa isn't 15 min away now :( Hope to see you all online with JA!

Originally posted by Mauler Mithel

I just got my Rebel Strike demo, so I'll be playin that.

Hey cool ... let us know how that is ... I'm interested in that, may force me to buy a 'Cube. I've heard bad things about the foot-combat on a different forum ... but those were 3rd hand rumors ... :rolleyes:

Mike

Archived