Home

Help with mi3!

izzbizz

I need help with mi3! Basically, there's no sound, but that's not the issue. The issue is: when I get to the scene when they sing 'i was a pirate meant to be' on the ship it shows the first verse in text but NEVER goes past that bit! Weird huh? I've tried waiting but I don't have enuf patience and nothing happens! Help me!

That's a common problem. There is a way past it though - when the scene loads up, do the following:

-> Hold SHIFT and type I, A, M, A.

-> Now type "COM" and hit return

-> Hold CTRL and hit P, L, E

-> Now type "TETIT" and hit return

Repeat this three times.

It's difficult to pull it off correctly, because you're typing blind, but if all goes to plan they'll continue singing. If not, try again.

Originally posted by scabb

That's a common problem. There is a way past it though - when the scene loads up, do the following:

-> Hold SHIFT and type I, A, M, A.

-> Now type "COM" and hit return

-> Hold CTRL and hit P, L, E

-> Now type "TETIT" and hit return

Repeat this three times.

It's difficult to pull it off correctly, because you're typing blind, but if all goes to plan they'll continue singing. If not, try again.

Only the british could come up with that. That's going in the sticky!

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

Scabb and I weren't, But bgbennyboy was hella serious when he said BUY THE GAME, DON'T TALK TO US ABOUT PIRATED MERCHANDISE or something along those lines.

Maybe you can help. I bought MI3 for 50p from a car boot sale, and it doesn't work at all. Have i got something wrong with my drivers?

Archived