Home

Not enough Customization for you? Try these cool Demo cheats!

Kurgan

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was playing around with the 3 saber trick. Cool little thing. I did the part where you duck down and sends the sabers spinning around you. Cool part, the saber staff actually seperates while they're spinning, then comes back together when it ends. Dunno if anyone else has seen that.

I just discovered something kinda interesting. I was playing with a red saber staff and was changing it to have 2 different blade colors and I just felt like typing white for a color. It did not say it was not a valid color, but it didn't turn white, it made my saber blue. Perhaps white will be a color in the final game or this was an unused idea. Every other saber command that is not correct gave me a red saber so I know it wasn't just a default thing. Also,

anyone notice the sword of the sith thing in the game files? Well, apparently this is a new weapon connected to Tavion because in her npc file it is mentioned.

Very interesting.

The reason why white turns your saber blue is because the game doesn't have any white saber, so it auto defaults to blue.

I have also discovered something new for the 3 Sabers cheat, you cna play with 3 Sabers using the player model that you design during customaization. :)

To do so ,do the usual Devmapall then Playermodel Reborn_Dual then Playermodel Reborn_Staff then enter Playermodel Player and now you can have 3 Sabers as your original player you made before entering the level. :D

But be sure to pick a staff saber during the customization process ;)

Also when you taunt and jump your audio files for jumping etc are those of the Reborn. :p

Enjoy :)

No if you want to change from a staff saber back to dual, put Saber Single_1 Single_1 for dual sabers, changing the 1 to any number will change it to a different hilt.

Tested, confirmed, your method is much easier to type in and remember! ; )

Good call.

I tried messing with the setfovpos values, but I had no idea what were some good ones and I kept ending up with crazy chaotic views (hundreds of miles above or below the map for example).

Also I found out that you can type Give Batteries, that's a cheat that will replenish your battery power that you use for the Macrobinoculars (Zoom function).

Also found one new enemy:

Cultist_Saber_Strong_Throw2

I found this cheat elsewhere on the 'net, but haven't had a chance to test it yet:

"d_npc freeze 1 - Freeze all NPCs (place 0 instead of 1 to unfreeze them) "

Originally posted by Krause

hmmm, I think I might have found something interesting.

I was messing with the saber commands by typing g_saber in the console and then hitting tab to see what it comes out with.

One of the thing I got was g_SaberMoreRealistic. I thought I found the dismemberment command however when you try this it tells the command is "write protected"

There are some other interesting things like

g_saberPickupableDroppedSabers

ok, after trying this ingame this command enables you to pick up any saber of a killed enemy with the use button :D

I cannot express to you my full grattitude towards you, I sept 3 hours trying to find out what those commands were!!! Thank you so very much. *huggles him* :p

And to stay on topic, a fun command is "thereisnospoon" and it will spin the camera in slow-motion any time you do it, try binding it to a key for making those awesome screenies. :D

Aww, shucks, I put in "g_saber" and hit tab, but no list pops up or anything, I need some help here, what am I doing wrong?

Press Left - Shift & Tilde which is the key next to 1 on the keyboard and the console will appear, do the same combo to close it. :)

Here's some simple codes,

Devmapall - Enables Cheats

God - Self - Explantary

Give All - All Weapons

There are more, just look through this thread. :)

Have fun. :D

No not yet, try using the Playermodel cheat and changing yourself into the Kyle_Boss model (Playermodel Kyle_Boss) and also do Giveweaponnum 14 to give yourself fists, and try fighting some cultists and try to do combos with the force powers. :)

(be sure to have the God code on though, unless you want to be slashed in half :p)

The code for dismembering has been Write - Protected so in otherwords, we can't change dismemberment in the demo, but the full game will be out soon and you'll be able to change dismemberment in that. :)

For now enjoy what codes we have posted in this thread. :)

hey kurgan could you post a thread or a reply, saying all the taunts available (all the jo taunts may work for ja :) )

I downloaded the demo from the lucasfiles web page but somehow its the spanish version that sux, because all the voices are translated and just sux.

I must asume the website detected the language in my comp and selected it for the demo. :mad:

Well Kurgan isn't around at this moment so i'll answer.

The taunts that Kurgan posted in another thread are,

Bind <key> Taunt

Bind <key2> Bow

Bind <key3> Meditate

Bind <key4> thereisnospoon

Change the <key> to <g> or your desired key :)

And there should be and option to change the language of the demo in the demo itself, look around the options you should find it, or if its not there i'll see if there is a console command to change it. :)

This 1st person mode is different, it is more similar to the MP one. You can do acrobatics, rolls and special moves.

I tested these command only in JO since the demo is to big for my 56k but should work for JA demo too. Can anyone confirm?

Try these cvars (default in JO beetween parenthesis):

cg_thirdPersonRange 0 (80)

cg_thirdPersonVertOffset -4 (16)

cg_thirdPersonCameraDamp 1 (0.3)

cg_thirdPersonTargetDamp 1 (0.5)

You can also write a cfg file (ex. set_fpls.cfg) and then bind a key for the command exec "set_fpls" (and maybe another key for another cfg file to reset cvars to their original value).

Now the problem is the skin. In JO I couldn't find a way to change it with a command, so I made a little MOD which replaces the models/kyle/model_default skin with the models/kyle/model_fpls2 skin (renamed model_fpls2 to model_default) but since in JA you can use the command modelplayer maybe there's another way to use that skin, which I suppose you have to take from JO or from JO demo.

Now another problem, which I tried to menage but absolutely with no success: when you use force speed the camera goes towards you but since you set the camera range to 0 now the camera goes beyond you and you see yourself from the front. This makes speed unusable. Any idea to change the camera?

This is the greatest thread ever! At this rate I'll never get any class work done this week, ever!

Originally posted by AxVegetA

I downloaded the demo from the lucasfiles web page but somehow its the spanish version that sux, because all the voices are translated and just sux.

I must asume the website detected the language in my comp and selected it for the demo. :mad:

Where can I get this Spanish version? Do you have a URL?

Also, if you do the give all cheat you can get one of the new weapons (some really powerful thing, rather cool, and sends you back a few feet when you fire it).

Also, I've yet to test it ingame, but I have been messing about trying to get new clothing, faces etc, so I'll let you know how that turns out.

BTW, can anyone help here again?

I would like to know if there is a way to get all 3 stances when using the single saber. (Using setforceall only gives me 1 blue stance!!!!! :mad: )

Plus, is there any way, like in JK1 to cheat for all powers on a specific side? (i.e. "sithlord" for all dark powers)

Ta. :)

Those cheats own, btw i found out some stuff while using those cheats if some of you dont know this,

Dont you find it annoying how cheiw attacks you when your good or bad guy skin ?? DONT ATTACk r5d2 or any1 or he will attack you if you dont kill them SOMETIMES he leaves you alone

i got some screenys of me using :jawa skin..........OwnedSith.jpg

Now this is what i wanted to tallk about Notice on tatooine you can only jump small.........Playermodel Kyle (because of jk2 powers he is a super jedi with 200 force etc) then the other skins and you are a super (skin) SuperJump.jpg

criplled.jpg.....no comment

cripplegrip.jpg LoL

sabersheildjawa.jpg JAWA SHEILD ;D

i know these things must be pretty darn random :( but oh well and i know if you guys prefer orange saber like mine changing to kyle to use a super jedi is a sacrifice for you will have orange then blue or watever then blue :( but if already blue ;D:bdroid2: this concludes our broardcast................beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep:p :D

Archived