Home

Not enough Customization for you? Try these cool Demo cheats!

Kurgan

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone know the rest of the player models since most of us have the whole game now? i was wondering what the 2 other guys were when you had to fight your buddy in single player.

i see them in multiplayer but you can only choose a red one, and i remember in the game i saw them in grey also. i wanted to know for examle so i can change colors while in game.

"model cultist/red" "desann/red thats what i mean. in the game i dont see their names like i use to in jk2. anyone ?

oh aslo does anyone know if you can choose the boba fett model with the jet pack. now that would be some news.

Boba Fett on SP:

Go to console and type:

devmapall

PlayerModel boba_ett

Next just play. But you lost your powers and you cant jump, you must click 2x on jump and the jetpack will be active, now just fly and have fun :D

I dont know on MP, but I think is /model boba_fett

Originally posted by ObiKast

Boba Fett on SP:

Go to console and type:

devmapall

PlayerModel boba_ett

Next just play. But you lost your powers and you cant jump, you must click 2x on jump and the jetpack will be active, now just fly and have fun :D

I dont know on MP, but I think is /model boba_fett

In MP isn't there a Boba Fett model in the player setup?

When you use playermodel jawa you turn into a jawa. If you then put in playermodel player you turn into a mini version of you.

However.. it you walk without your saber you still do the jawa walk.. which looks REALLY wierd...

is there any way to get the original walk..or even better create a new one..?

• 3 weeks later...

Fraid not. You can't use those vehicles, they are just models.

In fact, if you try, you'll simply clip through them. They're not drivable.

Somebody could theoretically make a mod to use them, but for now they're just eye-candy (ditto in the full version).

Sorry.

Hi

I have read through all pages, but obviously this 'anomaly' hasn't been found yet:

bind <key> "thereisnospoon"

Ingame type this <key> and as long as the camera circles, type in the LONG JUMP combo. The Jumping distance doubles, the slo-mo is double slow.

Don't underestimate this jump. If you hit a wall, it is interpreted as a wall jump. Now you will be able to reach areas, without activating cheatmode.

I would like to know, if this works in the full game as well.

bye

Olaf

Thats what i've been trying to tell Kurgan! In the strad shack!

The giant leap could also be done when you enable g_debugmelee 1 and start doing cartwheels. Or by doing this:

Run towards an enemy and hold the forward key. then press jump + mouse2. (kick)

NOTE: This does not work everytime.

To play as Fett or fight him, you need the full version of the game.

In Multiplayer you CAN play as Fett with a (graphical only) jetpack. If you play as him in Siege you can use his Jetpack (try mp/siege_desert on the Mercenary team).

His flamethrower is not usable in the game unless you use a mod that lets you (there is one that replaces Lightning with a flame thrower).

Of course all of this is irrelevant if you only have the demo.

It looks as if the developers may have accidently linked timescale and jumping distance.

Jumping over the scenery in the tomb-level plays havoc with scripted events. Enemys won't pop up, because the player can now avoid the event trigger. But it is a lot of fun, though ;-) .

• 1 month later...

Archived