Home

SWK model!

Global Corps

we at least some people have a sense of decency, this poor kid could possibly be tormented for the rest of his life because of that, do you know what it feels like to be bullied or picked on? dont say no because lying is bad everyone gets picked on my someone... now times how it made you feel 10 or 20 fold minimum and thats probably what the poor guy feels EVERY day!!!

first of all i realise this isnt a chat room, but if your gunna keep giving the kid a hard time then obviously people will have sometihng to say about it

as for the model, models take alot of time and money(you need a program worth 3 or 4 grand to do them) and most modellers focus on star wars related, or at least INTERESTING models. there wouldnt be enough people out there wanting this model to make it worth while making

besides hes suing(sp?) the school, as well as the kids who put the video on the internet, so why would a modeller risk getting a lawsuit?? the sites that host the model could also be found liable....

and besides, ninja created a thread for model requests only to stop the editing requests being cluttered up with requests...

Oh shut up all of you self rightgeous twats I bet you have laughed over something sadistic before; there is no rule from him not being allowed to request this model is there?

Yeah its bad what happened to that kid but you trying to defend him wont make it stop or turn back time.

This is very interesting, new guys to forums going at it with people who've been here a little longer...

I can see where this is going :rolleyes:

*Gets a picture in his mind of the 'no so newer guys' teaming up agenst the single 'new guy'*

close this thread please before it gets even more uglier

Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee

This is very interesting, new guys to forums going at it with people who've been here a little longer...

I can see where this is going :rolleyes:

*Gets a picture in his mind of the 'no so newer guys' teaming up agenst the single 'new guy'*

close this thread please before it gets even more uglier

I'll glady go at you if you wish. :rolleyes:

Count, of course sticking up for him won't help. Of course I found it funny. But hasn't this kid been through enough? Sure, laugh at the videos, but do you have to find another way to laugh at him?

Archived