Home

Suggestions?

another_trooper

Listen to Eets. The smallville soundtrack is really good. (so is the show, but that's a different topic) If you want good nineties, try Counting Crows, Bush, the Foo Fighters, the Goo Goo Dolls, and Third Eye Blind. Those are all rock bands, though. I don't know any good nineties rappers. Maybe MC Hammer?

The 50 cent cd is good. I got it a couple of weeks ago. But its rap, so you got to like that kinda music. I personally like a lot of different kinds of music. But I guess my favorite cd...don't laugh. Would either be Madonna's Ray of Light or The soundtrack to The Beach. And we don't want to get me started on Sublime...

The Audioslave CD is really good, but every track after "I Am The Highway" is kinda underwhelming.

I myself am not a huge fan of rap (I find it's "Scene" unintentionally hilarious) although I do like Cypress Hill and Beastie Boys.

If I had to recommend something, it would be this new canuck band called "Switchfoot", a song of their's, "Meant to Live" is really really really awesome.

Of course, STP is coming out with an album this November :D (Didn't think I could go through a post about music without doing that, eh? Well, you were wrong!)

Archived