Home

I'd like this guy banned please....how do I go about doing it....

....I posted a message in my usual style - ie a bit crazy but nothing offensive and this is what it was changed to by this so called moderator....I've did a screen grab, and emailed that to various other people, in case this guy tries to re-edit his work.

Click HERE

Jeez, and I thought the MI moderators had their moments.

This is really offensive.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are a surly lot over there, aren't they? Kind of a foul-mouthed Oscar-the-Grouch of a forum.

Personally, I find it refreshing, if a bit predictable. A stranger posting in there can expect treatment similar to someone wandering into Pavlov's lab with a ringing bell around his neck and slabs of bloody raw meat in his pockets. Wheee!

More fun than humans should be allowed.

:joy:

[edited carls post]

posted by Carl Scutt

THIS is terrible roy.. i think this guy shouldnt abuse his "mod powers" this way. he completely changed post to a very strange sense.. i mean.. THIS is what i would have never expected by a mod.. i feel with you .. :(

[/edited carls post]

Shutt .. did you read the posts there? you do realise that this isnt about a modding style or closing threads, it is about EDITING POSTS in a very very strange way.. ????

tsk .. please .. lets put this crappy "THEN JUST DONT POST THERE"- argument beside guys..

Hah, thanks Carl, I'm surprised anyone defended me. I'll try not to be so offensive later.

But anyways, you guys should stop whining. I'm sure nobody is really enjoying you guys over there, and ever since the Aresen invasion, the regulars seemed to have lost interest. I'm sure they all wouldn't if they had mod powers, considering how abusive I think any of the Sam and Max posters might be. As far as I'm concerned, you all asked to have your pants pulled down in fron of the whole fourth grade.

It's just the internet, chill out.

Oh and I'm not banned. Ever.

Carla.. its not the editing itself.. it is WHAT she edited.. but i think.. you already have ignored this fact..

*points to the weak powerbutton of carls computer*

:rolleyes:

how about a nationality, visa, passports and travellimitations for every forumuser??? tsk..

Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

Hah, thanks Carl, I'm surprised anyone defended me. I'll try not to be so offensive later.

But anyways, you guys should stop whining. I'm sure nobody is really enjoying you guys over there, and ever since the Aresen invasion, the regulars seemed to have lost interest. I'm sure they all wouldn't if they had mod powers, considering how abusive I think any of the Sam and Max posters might be. As far as I'm concerned, you all asked to have your pants pulled down in fron of the whole fourth grade.

The forum wasn't exactly a hotbed of activity in the first place, but...

I'm not at all offended by the responses... in fact I think a couple of them have been really funny. I'm having fun. I just don't think the editing of everybody's posts is too cool. I certainly don't want to see you banned, or even lose your mod status for that matter.

I will say this: I sometimes like to push people's buttons just to see the reaction (or in this case, to make a point,) and I know that Zoom occasionally does too... If yours hadn't proved so darn easy to push we all probably would have gotten bored a while ago and most likely would have wandered off already... had you just ignored it from the beginning this probably never would have been any kind of issue.

Actually, I'd like to think we are doing you a service. Eventually (maybe not this year or next, but someday...) another Sam and Max game WILL be released, and the forum will be flooded with a pack of noobies wondering "Where are the power-ups? Does this game have a chain-gun? And how do I get rid of this stupid dog... he's slowing me down?!?" because thier grannies thought it would be a good game to get them 'cause it had an adorable dog dressed like a detective and a cute, fuzzy bunny on the cover unlike those awful games with all the violence and the foul-language...

Practice on us. Or just get it all out of your system now. Or relax about it and just try to have some fun with a ridiculous situation... Or you could try to be a bit (*gasp!*) nicer...

Well, okay... you guys don't even post there... so why do you care at all?

And I don't need to get it out of my system. I'm hoping I will still have a mod status by the release of the game so then those crazy braindead internet 1337ists will be served as well.

I mean really, this is amusing to say the least. Since you guys are doing exactly what I wanted someone to do. Suffer and whine over small trifles. I get a real kick out of it. Especially since the "OH MY GOODNESS" factor of the Aresen bunch is off the scale. You guys get offended real easily. It's like playing that game Lemmings and laughing as the little blue guys splat when you take away their umbrella in a sudden stroke of brilliance. Makes me feel a bit more human than usual.

And you guys are all still much older than me. I think you all need full time jobs.

SyntheticGerbil Edited my post as:

HEY I'VE GOT A ****ING GLOWING NAME! I GOT THIS BY MASTURBATING TO MY SISTER RUNNING AROUND THE SPRINKLER IN HER BATHING SUIT WHILE I PEAKED (get it? Peaked) OUT OF THE BLINDS.

SyntheticGerbil Edit: You're dirty. Begone.

Last edited by SyntheticGerbil on 09-13-2003 at 03:45 PM

You know SyntheticGerbil i really dont appreciate you posting this about a family member that you dont even know. You dont even know me it was my first post in the Sam & max forums and this is how i get treated? They just started re running Episodes of Sam and Max and i was thinking of going there and being a regular but if this is how you treat members? I think you abuse your powers, I have never seen any other Mod or admin edit someones post like this, Not even merc.

And you guys are all still much older than me. I think you all need full time jobs.

Wow...just wow. You do realise that even with a full time job they can still post here? Or are you just suggesting that they have to much time on there hands?

Oh and id really appreciate someone editing my post here so that it no longer countains the messed up things that come out of SyntheticGerbils brain...or memorys whatever i just want it edited.

Archived