Home

Having pets?

Uh-Oh

My friend just bought the game and it looks promising.

One question though, are there any "pet classes" (professions)?

Can you "tame" wild animals and creatures? If yes, how many can you control at a time?

Also, is this game worth getting? It does cost 15$ US (20.50$ canadian) per month!

Will the pets gain levels, or do you have to get new higher level pets...?

Also, are there commands to control them?

If you could point me to a link or a good read abou pets, I'd like to get a better idea of it.

I really wanna play a MMORPG but so far, SWG seems to be pretty, but unoptimized, have a good player community but bugged, etc...

Basically, everytime I see a pro, I see a con...

Thanks

Okay, the Creature Management tree of Creature Handler (CH), has two levels in it giving you the ability to have up to two creatures out at one time. When you master CH, you get another, allowing up to three. Each creature has a creature level, and you can only have a certain amount of creature levels out at one time. That is why you usually only see CHs with two pets out....usually Gurrecks or Grand Wrix'. A smart CH would have two Purbole Stalkers....hint hint.

Well, they do start as babies... so in a sense they gain levels. However a worrt will never be equal to a rancor. Different creatures have different levels. A rancor would be something like 150 and a Worrt something like 4. You have to be a high level CH to have high-level creatures.

You can get new CH skills by having your creatures do well in combat. You can also get CH XP by taming creatures.

Archived