Home

The Sith Hunters

Writer

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thats my idea...I mean why else would they leave us out here? Belive me if anything I would send all i have agaist these guys if we knew where we were. But they could kill us all, But why not just grab some other kids and implant them and kill us off? Because they NEED you for a reason!"

"So now we have to find out what they wanted us for," Riebe muttered. Unheard to anyone else, she wondered, "Will this never end?" Only Jokemaster heard what she had said, for he was only a few inches away from her.

Riebe stood and rubbed her head.

"Owww," she muttered, then turned to Apo. "To the roof, you say? Let's go."

As they walked, Jokemaster took notice that Riebe was supporting part of her weight with the railing of the stairs. She was still feeling weak from what had happened.

Riebe accepted Apo's help gratefully. She could feel her that her strength level was very low. Only her mutant abilities and the stair rail had been keeping her on her feet. Now, it was only her mutant abilities and Apo's strength doing this.

"It wasn't made for you it was there because sumthing,even if not with one of the sith hunters, would happen to someone and i decided to call someone in. Even if we didn't need them i figured i wouldn't take the chance, and im glad i didn't." Ap then noticed he was carrying more of Rebies wieght, She had barely kept herself awake. They finally reached the roof and the med team came and put her on the stretcher. " Psycic stress you need to tend to. Im thinking it might be..."Ap continue to explain the best he could and they pulled rebie in the bus. "You guys are comming right?" He asked the others behind him

"You mean your not? We have all the Sith hunters on that ship its just begging to be attacked some how"Ap then noticed a slight change in something, He couldn't point it out until he saw it, I laser bolt heading straight for his ship. "Idiot what does he think one bolt will do-" he then noticed it was a Ion charge "Holy -

Guy's we got in com-" His ship was hit by the ion charge and was shut down,He was running off of pure retropuls to keep him up. He couldn't contact them as the continued on the the med center and he saw a small ship head towards it.

Ap did waht he needed to do,He set the droid to get the systems back and as the ship floated in mid air he opend the cockpit. He went to the back and he concentrated all he could on the closet building and use d it to puch his ship toward the sky bus slowly."I....have....to..."then he remembered Curt, He was thier only hope until Ap got his systems back.

" ah damnit!, i'm going after that guy!"

Eric lunaches himself out fo the speeder and bouncing off passing speeders he dodges ion charges and blaster bolts, he ignites hsi saber and lands on the platform wiht the enemye on it, i charge at him, he drops his guna nd takes out his saber and we get in an immense battel, of slicng and dodging and counterattacking and jumping, unilt i get a lucky strike on his leg and he recoils back in pain

" not this time sith!"

we charge again and this time he is slower but i just keep advancing until i get him on the ground i do over strike afeter over head striks unitl he gives up and i hold my saber to his nack and chop it off, as i finish him off i see ap's ship begin to fall, i concentrate all ym power omn keeping ti up, it styas steady for a while

" your going to have to hurry wiht your systems ap!, i can'thold it much longer" Rustic says in his com link

Ap did a small jump just enough to land on the platform. He saw the dead sith "NO! O C'MON WE'LL NEVER GET ANY INFO OUT OF A DEAD ONE!"Ap was fraustrated, this had been his closest lead he had. Then he remembered the other ship and saw it as it slow came up behind the sky bus. "This is my last chance" Ap got into his ship all his systems seemed functional. He took off and follow behind the ship. It hooked up to board as Ap shot a powerful Ion blast at it. "Even they wouldn't be able to get rid of that."

Ap got on his transmiter "Sith hunters and anyone else on there with a weapon theres a ship at the door of your ship keep watch on it i think they might try to board."

Archived