Home

The Sith Hunters

Writer

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The man thought about it. Finally he spoke: "I would, but the problem is that whoever is controlling him obviously wants Palmer dead. If we increase security, this man might get killed, or whoever we're against will retaliate for his faliure by killing the people anyway. I'll let him go and increase security. You, however, will need to watch over him."

Riebe was somewhat impatient through all of this. She had wanted to see Jokemaster, but had been unable to say so for more than one reason. Now, all she could do was wait and hope. She decided that Rustic was a friend and went to talk to him.

"I'm going to guess I knew you," she said, keeping her voice low so Palmer couldn't hear her. "Let me tell you something. I don't remember anything. I was hoping Jokemaster might tell me... that's the only name I actually recognize and I'm not sure why. Whatever happens, I need to get to him. Please help me."

"i thought something was wrong with you, dang riebe why didn't you tell me earlier, you could have stayed at the jail with apo, ok, look, do you still know how to use your jedi speed and claoking? if so, use it and run back to the jail, if you don't well i really can't help you, we are assigned to palmer now."

"Thanks," she said quickly. Then she ran out of the room and followed Rustic's directions. She found the jail without a problem and went in.

"I need to see Jokemaster," she said. The man before her rolled his eyes.

"Make an appointment and come back later, sweetie," he said. She sighed, her frustration evident. She slapped her lightsaber on the counter.

"I'm a Sith Hunter and need to talk to him," she snapped. Sith Hunter? she wondered. Where did that come from? What does it mean?

The man sighed. "I still can't let you in."

Riebe turned away from the desk in frustration. Would she ever get to see Jokemaster?

Archived