Home

The Kyle Katarn Fan Site

Ack

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by Andy867

You know, what I could do when I get my computer back up and running is get DF and then record video clips of Kyle in action and make them into web-friendly video clips for the site.

Seriously? :o you would be able to do that?

Would it be able to take videos from cutscenes? That would be sweet!

and in 2003, the hero became.... a teacher :/

Yeah and before that he went over to the dark side (in mots) :p

Simply too much, but i will make a new intro, similar to this one, later... BUT BETTER :D

Nice workon the website!! (I see great potential in young skywalker... palpatine once said), kyle indeed is a cool sw character (with cool taunts in JKA ("you think you can handle me?" "You're joking, right?" "HAhaha!" "this one's mine!")

keep it up!

Thank you, and everyone else, for your support :)

*EDIT*

Oh and by the way, I wrote that you could send in name and info, I did NOT mean that I would take the credit for the info... The name would go to the "Thank list" and it will say that the name helped me out with info :)

It looks like a very nice layout idea, however you really ought to work on it so the graphics aren't all messed up if people are trying to view it at higher or lower resolutions than your own.

You're using tables, take that a step further and use cells to lay out your page, put the title image at the top, and the left and right side images as the background for the left and right lower cells, and then the middle can remain black. Do you know what I'm saying? If you do it that way, then no matter what resolution people are looking at your site, the graphics will remain in place and not shuffle around the screen.

I do have to thank you for not making the common mistake of making your site IE only. That alone tells me you're well on your way to excellent web design sense.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived