Home

If Ron Gilbert released his MI3

Guybrush91789

Would you consider it MI  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you consider it MI

• Aye
    • Nay

id buy 57 copies, keep a manual on me at all times, buy an extra cd-rom drive for all my computers and put one cd permanently in each drive so i could play it whenever and wherever i wanted to. id kiss the boxes every morning and night. id send 10 to ron gilbert hoping hed sign one of them. id bring them to church and school. i would play it till my eyes shut down from being so bloodshot. seriously (well, at least the last part :) ).

I don't know if it'd be as good as any of the other four games obviously, seeing that it doesn't exist. :¬: I'm not convinced the game would be great though, seeing that Schafer and Grossman were such big parts of the first two games. A lot of the humor in the first two games was dialogue driven, and that part was largely done by Schafer.

A lot of the humor in the first two games was dialogue driven, and that part was largely done by Schafer.

Word. I would gladly swap Tim for my daddy. But I don't like my daddy, so that's not saying much. Wait. And Tim IS my daddy, anyway... What? Hang on a second. Wait. Wait! That's not right. He ELOPED with my father. Or where they just friends?! Oh my god. It all makes sense. Tim is ... My MOTHER.

Oooo, nerve damage!

Originally posted by TyraaRane

In your opinion, maybe. Not mine. They've still got the official LucasArts sticker on 'em, which by all intents and purposes makes them canon.

Excuse me, but just because CMI and EMI have the LEC sticker slapped on them doesn't mean it's canon. The fact is, Ron and his boys created MI1 and 2, Ron left, his story stops, and LEC pick up from where left off and try to continue the story. That's it. Those are the facts. end of story.

Originally posted by AdisAbeba

the same post 4 times!:eek: now we know your opinion :D

Well, wasn't that just a horribly embarrassing thing to find this evening. Bler. *facepalm* I deleted the extra posts. Sorry about that, guys...I've no idea what went wrong. I've heard of double posts, but that was just ridiculous.

I'll be hiding in a deep, dark hole if you need me...*facepalms again*

Originally posted by TyraaRane

Well, wasn't that just a horribly embarrassing thing to find this evening. Bler. *facepalm* I deleted the extra posts. Sorry about that, guys...I've no idea what went wrong. I've heard of double posts, but that was just ridiculous.

I'll be hiding in a deep, dark hole if you need me...*facepalms again*

It's easily done on LucasForums. I think your browser actually sends the message multiple times because the server doesn't bother to send a response for a few minutes, although it is working away... in the background... posting a messages each time it receives one.

I've begun to click "Post", wait a few seconds, then assume the message will turn up eventually and move on.

Archived