Home

NPC List

ch4s3r

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I Like This Guy... HeHeHe... Ok I Got A Problem... Seeing Everyone Over Here Is Having Trouble... I'm Going To Make A Mod. A Mod Called "Tricks & Things"... I Need A Team,

It's Going To Have Dismemberment & Cheats Enabled When Used... But I Can't Figure Out How To Make It. Anyone Ever Made A Mod Here? I Got The Title "Tricks & Things" And We Should Make It Multiplayer So Instead Of "basejk3" it will be "T&T" Or "TNT". We Can Re-Edit The Maps To Automatically Spawn Things Like Tie-Fighters And Etc... Anyone Intrested?

yes that would be cool. but it would be better one anyone release a pack where all great model´s from jo are as mp bots and npc´s for sp. like yarael poof, yoda,mace windu, kit fisto,mace windu,ki adi mundi, shaak ti, plo koon,.......

but with their real size.

Originally posted by king yoda

look i found this. it is a npc pack which include yoda with real size and other new npc´s.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/2436/

but every time i load this mod and want to play it says something with a lot of npc´s or so.

thanks for that info but Im already try it ... just like you say errer messege "too many npc" so I cant have yoda yet... :confused::(

I hope fix soon...

but they are converted i tested the mod and it works fine you must only have the models of the npc´s in your base file.

how did you made work this mod ??

if I put this .pk3 in my base and try to load any maps.. here errer messege

"NPC extension(*.npc) are too large"

so I cant load map so I cant test any things..:(

also I want just yoda model & vader & maul & Obi & Anakin that all... I dont want any othere models so... I hope someone make

Individually all models for JA....:)

you must extract it to you game data folder not in the base. then there must be a folder called NPC Pack Version 2. then start the jasp.exe and go to setup in the menu and click mod where you can load the mod. but it´s only works in sp. in mp that error with npc extension comes.

enjoy.

you must extract it to you game data folder not in the base. then there must be a folder called NPC Pack Version 2. then start the jasp.exe and go to setup in the menu and click mod where you can load the mod. but it´s only works in sp. in mp that error with npc extension comes.

enjoy.

this time I did it you say in game date folder and load form mod section but still cant load any map.. messege is same..

"NPC extension(*.npc) are too large"

:confused::(

have you other mod´s or thing´s that give you extra npc´s?

because i can play the mod but only in sp. i load a mp map like

devmap mp/duel3 then i spawn some npc´s and battle. only the mod and the mara model give me extra npc´s. i don´t know how i can help anymore. as i said only in sp.

have you other mod´s or thing´s that give you extra npc´s?

because i can play the mod but only in sp. i load a mp map like

devmap mp/duel3 then i spawn some npc´s and battle. only the mod and the mara model give me extra npc´s. i don´t know how i can help anymore. as i said only in sp.

oh load from SP ?

I loading from MP so.... :rolleyes:

so this mod cant play by MP ?

my SP can load only othere disk's WindowsXP so ....:(

I will wait for MP one.. and I want only yoda ..:)

thanks anyways

Archived