Home

The Current State of the GCW and Lack of ROE

Deft Aklin

I just wanted to see what you all thought of TIOs move to ignore all ROE due to the fact Rebel organizations like Echo and TRNTY have been ignoring them for some time.

(I didn't save any screenshots, but trust me, all these two PAs do is load kill, even prior to TIOs statement. They are probably the ones that caused TIOs reaction.)

Here is a short story:

Last night, I travelled to Endor to hunt with some friends. Upon arrival, I was dead. I checked my combat window to see who did it. I sent a /tell to the guy, and of course, no response.

I sent a couple other tells, and soon was resurrected. Four different people healed me to gain TEFs, and we tracked the guy down and gave him a serious flaming. No, seriously, four flame throwers. lol

I commented, "What the heck is your problem? Load killing, and then you call us cheaters?"

He cloned, and returned, no longer Overt, "Well, YOU IMPERIALS are ignoring the ROE."

I ask you this, since when are all Imperials members of TIO? You'd think the big DS next to everyone there would have given that away and shown him the err of his ways.

Anyway, share your experiences and feelings on this.

well.. as a covert rebel (for now) i know every faction has its black sheeps...

people who are ruining it for the reall honest PVP and roleplayers.

im naming a guy on Naboo i see oftern HBSR or something like that... he kills with no honor. he is rebel btw...

now i also imperials who are not as honest.... i was healing a guy in the med center of moenia once.. and he walked in with 3 AT_ST's... gee.. honest wow.

as for TIO.... im not afraid of them....yes we had some problems with sme of their members... but overal. they dont bother me...

they only seem to bother me when i have my orange jumpsuit on and went neutral and stand in the theed cantina... then all of a sudden they dont like me :):p weird hah? (just messing around)

now the ROE has frightend some rebels... i hang out in moenia a lot.. and i hear them talking about it constant. but i think its wrong to ..... welll punish them al... for what a view rebels do wrong... in my eyes.

Corzip Dinn

-edit- ROE = Rules of Engagement (sp?)

I have never had probs with TIO. Until yesterday. I had members of their team spitting on me because they had heard from someone(still wish i could find out, but i might have an idea). that is the kind of thing that gets me mad. the allegations people are makin about other people, i now have half the mind to join rebs again..

Originally posted by Deft Aklin

I'm sure this will come as no shock, but I have never been a big fan of TIO. *chuckle* They were actually the first PA we infiltrated. Oh yeah, air tight security over there. lol

OMG hahahaha

well.. i only had some skirmishes with some patrols of TIO!

thats all

Archived