Home

Underworld

Mandalorian54

As Pierce was strapped to a table ready for torture the other werewolves came into the room. The greated each other and began to discuss what to do next when a nock sounded on the door. One of the lycen slid open the veiw slot to see who was there, "It's Vargas!" He shouted and unlocked the door, he pulled the door open and smiled, "Vargas, we were begining to think..." His words chocked in his throat.

--------------------

With my hand gripping Vargas firmly by the collar I held him in front of me as a human shield, My arm streached forwards over his shoulder with a semi-automatic pistol pointed at a surprised lycen. I pulled the trigger and watched the blood spurt from the wounds. Tossing Vargas asside I rushed into the room and drew my second pistol.

As I ran forwards the lycen struggled to get their weapons up but were shot down, their bodies fell to the ground in bloody puddles squeezing bullets up at the celing as they fell.

My clips ran dry with one lycen remainin.

-------------------

Casper heard the click of starved rounds and did not hesitate. He leapt up from behind a bullet torn couch he had used as cover. The vampire dropped his guns as Casper flew through the air towards him. Casper twisted in the air and unleashed a wild kick but was tossed asside by swifter hands.

Casper crashed into a table and splintered wood flung though the air. Casper flipped up onto his feet, no sooner had his feet touched the ground then a silver blade was shoved through his chest. At that moment he realized it was the end for him.

--------------------

At the vampire mansion...

A silver porche came into the driveway and Cheryl ran to meet the deathdealer. Cheryl arrived at the door as Rand came in with a new guy with him. "Wheres Ian?" she asked not paying attention to the newcomer.

((Ian being my character))

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((actually there's something I need to do with my char before that can happen.))

Beck heard the yell. One he was growing familiar to, a possible new vampire. He quickly ran downstairs. He was well-known for his experiments, trying to increase strength, senses and agility of mixed bloods. He had recently concluded that most of his test subjects died because they were too used to how much power they had before.

"DON'T TELL HIM ANYTHING!!" He yelled.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived