Home

Sith Acadamy (SPOILERS)

jedi john

When i went to the sith acadamy and met Dustil carth said he needed proof that the sith were evil to show Dustill but when i did the final test for the sith i killed both of the jedi. when i went back into the acadamy every one opened fire. i had to kill dustil because he tried to kill me. now ever time i talk to carth he just says that he needs proof for Dustil, even though Dustill is dead.

he even does it when i went to anouther planet

Is this a bug?:confused:

what you SHOULD have done was this:

EITHER:

1) have someone with a high-high security pick the lock on the Sith master's room, then go in and get the datapad for Dustil.

OR:

2) do the double-double-double cross and get Yuretha to give you the key to the Sith master's room and so-on and so-on.

OR:

3) Kill dustil and let his father know 'You're next'

Dustil Onasi is proof the apple doesn't fall far from the proverbial tree. Have Carth with you when you go to see him (hey, it's only appropriate).

After a father-son reunion suitable for a daytime talk show (keep a cool head. Last thing you need is two hot-headed Onasis getting into a brawl), Carth's begging for help and Dustil's howling for proof.

Again, a good persuade and security skill is worth its weight in credits. Check the principal's office. The dirt's there. Grab it, head back, and hand it back to Dustil.

Once again proving he's DEFINTELY Carth's kid, he cools his jets once presented with the evidence. He's been having questions of his own as of late...and so have other students. He agrees to watch things from the inside and meet his dad "when this is over" to see if they can patch things.

• 3 weeks later...

Where is Dustil on Korriban? I have ran all over looking for him and I have not found him.

Also there is someone in the acadmey with the name of Hajukta, I think thats the name, and he is in the main hall, does anyone know if he does anything? Usually someone with an actual name has some info or a cut scene

Some one has to approach your party (if carth is in it) and tell you that Dustil is now a sith once they have done that dustill should be in one of the bedrooms. to get someone to approach your party you will need to leave the ebon hawk with carth in your party im not sure which planet youl have to fly around trying to find out. As for the person do you mean the one knealing down? if so you present him with things like the sword of ajunta pall the dark jedi from the tomb and he gives you the prestige you need to go on to your final task.

Hope thats helped

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by jedi john

Some one has to approach your party (if carth is in it) and tell you that Dustil is now a sith once they have done that dustill should be in one of the bedrooms. to get someone to approach your party you will need to leave the ebon hawk with carth in your party im not sure which planet youl have to fly around trying to find out.

In order for you to get approached about Dustil you have to talk to Carth and get him to the point where he talks about his son.

Then it allows for you to be approached when you leave the Ebon Hawk as you stated jedi john.

And you have to complete the 'Dustil Onasi Sith is Bad proof' quest Before completing the final Sith test with Uthar Wynn.

I hope this helps! :D

you have to TALK to Carth ALOT (if you can stand it...hehe) before you go to Korriban to get him to talk about Dustil...the easiest sequence through the game IMHO is to go to Kashyyk, Tatooine or Manaan, and Korriban in that order...Korriban is a toughie early in the game right after Dantooine...Kashyyk IMHO is the easiest planet

manaan is easy if you have a high persuade, but kashyyk is the easiest... followed closely by tatooine(even if you kill the tuskens). korriban is a bitch no matter where you are in the game if you ask me, but that makes it the most enjoyable

• 3 weeks later...
:o You gots to speak to carth a bunch of times until he starts whining about his son.then go to korriban and find dustil.they'll take and then u gotta h4x the master's room and jack his datapad or whatever..then bring it back to dustil.:eek: run on sentences ;)

Originally posted by Master B

the easiest sequence through the game IMHO is to go to Kashyyk, Tatooine or Manaan, and Korriban in that order...

Nope... I think the easies way to go is that you go back and forth

between all planets and at first complete the objectives in which

you don't need to fight much or at all but you still get experience

and level ups and more force powers...

Then when you are strong enough go through the fighting areas

and try to complete all the other objectives exept the starmaps...

and go through the starmaps after everything else is done...

*Hears queue, as a TLS, to rise up and protest*

*Rises to protest, lightsabers in hand for defence (if necessary)*

Carth is not a loser. "He has seen more combat than the rest of the Endar Spire put together." If anything the rest of the people on the Endar Spire (definitely not Trask, though) are losers :D (prejudice, I know. That is why I am j/k).

:fett:

OT: I'm no longer a Pit Droid. I'm a Sith Probe. Yay! :emodanc:

[Homer]Mmmmm... Sith Probe... *drool*[/Homer]

Archived