Home

Screenshots of pure ownage (not bragging, just wanted to show)

Master William

I used Single saber, as usual, and duels are my specialization, you can see that in my clan signature below. I also tend to duel ALOT, but it is not like you said... In fact, one on one is the way is the way I mostly gained scores.

But this time, I just felt like going crazy and ripping everyone apart. Which is what I did.

I think the time is the important factor. If I had 72 minutes (LOL) and 20 targets I'd be well past the 200 kill mark, probably.

I amassed close to 50 in 11 minutes on Sokar's server today. I'm sure I would've won if the server hadn't lagged out. :'(

I do well enough in the 1v1 setting, but it's important to note that nf dueling is rough now, even if you're practiced. One lucky rollstab or a kata nick can drop you over half your life now (assuming the admin has any sense and saber damage is greater than 1.0).

@MW Wasnt bragging just telling...kinda like you did.................

@Solar you can get alot of kills in that map with the fletchette(sp) gun. Try it with the lowest lvl stormtroopers,lotsa fun.:)

was the kill limit 200 or was the time limit 14?

lol nm just read the thread in your link.

I experimented with the 2 handed saber and single saber against ~15 JM-level bots in a saber only NF FFA.

It took me 10 minutes to score 50 kills with the dual bladed saber. With the single saber it took 15 minutes. (Half the time I was running around the map looking for those bots to kill)

I have no idea how to use the dual bladed saber. However - when "noobing" around with primary fire pressed down I kill 30% faster and die a lot less compared to using the single saber I'm accustomed to.

Oh well...

Post your ownage screenshots aswell.

If you look closely at that screenshot, PadaPunk has 26 kills in 8 minutes correct?

Well, your time (72 minutes) divided by 8 minutes is 9...

And multiply 9 times by the 26 kills padapunk had then that would have given PadaPunk (within the thetime you were on the server, 72 minutes) 234 kills...

Like Einstien said, everything is relative... ;)

Originally posted by Master William

I'm not gonna comment your stupid posts, since this thread turned into a ''OMG UR NOT GOOD U WERE THERE THE LONGEST TIME!!''

I'd take you all like this, so don't trouble trying to come up with excuses :p

No need to flame them for speaking the obvious...

Hehe, look at the comments: "you killed my while I was typing" "noobs kiling me when I'm saber down" :D

Yeah...got to be sure that everyone realizes that "mr 28 minutes, 14 kills" is actually the most skilled player and the winner just lamed his way up there. :rolleyes:

Not to mention the 'bye bye noobs' comment from the ever gracious Darth Cobra.

Wasn't enough that you beat a server full of people who probably just started the game but you make sure you rub there noses in it too? A sore winner is no better than a sore loser.

When owning a server full of n00bs. Everyone is constantly accusing you of cheating, scripting, and whateva else they can whine about. I find myself in big arguements often. And yes when getting twice the kills most of the time in ffa I usally end up calling them a bunch of sore loosing n00bs.

i'm still surprised that you can play this game for hours like that. This game gets dull after 10 minutes. That one guy that was on for 200 something minutes and says "i think i should go.." now that person has problems.

correction: 299 minutes, "i think i'm going to go "

YA THINK!

Actually, I'm kind of let down by the FFA side of things in JA.

All you need to do in JA, to rack up fast fast kills is use two sabers and time your crouch+forward+attack move well.

This move beats out all other katas, beats lunge stab most of the rolling stabs and is a killer against the butterfly. The only thing it does lose against (surprisingly) and only if you do not have enough force to chain two of them one after another is the two saber kata (the saber spin around you like windu in JPB).

I recently pissed off a whole server just by staying stationary and spamming the move as anyone got near me. Since the server settings were broken (force regen time = 1) I could endlessly chain these up. So winning was just a metter of going where the action was, standing in the midlle and spaming away.

Of course you do get killed in the meantime (you are a sitting duck). But nobody else (unless they are doing the same thing) is racking up as many kills so you end up on top). The bad thing about FFA's is that getting killed does not affect your score.

Archived