Home

New URL for Nightlight

MJ

Carl's url is in the next episode of Beneath Monkey Island. It's just a joke though, it doesn't actually exist.

Unless someone wanted to make a fan site with that URL dedicated to Carl and general swordfighting. That would be very cool. :)

Becoming a stripper would cost too much in lessons, and heck, I'd probably make more money of people paid me NOT to strip. :)

And no to donations, never donations. Even I wouldn't donate money to a site as crappy as this. :)

Hmm... maybe there's some way to get this site off the ground.

And stop calling it a crappy site, 8 of 12! I visit crappier sites than this FREQUENTLY! The layout looks clean and the links don't lead to the damned "domain names" sites, there's no crappy MIDI music and guess what? There's actually a decent forum, and you respond to your posts! However, if your complaint is the size of the website, I have only this to say; it ain't the size of the website that counts, it's how you use it!

Oh, and why exactly did you buy a new domain name? I mean, I almost never criticize people, but honestly, of all the things I'd spend money on for a website, that'd be the last.

Holy zebra. I'm being yelled at by John Goodman. :(

I have issues with myself, D. I'm unemployed, I don't have a lot of money, and I use humour as a defense mechanism.

And this website IS crappy. I do it all in frontpage, and even then I can't get the stupid thing to work properly. I like the content. I love NoRF, it's one of the best things I've done. But the website is kinda crappy. Really kinda.

I use humour as a defence mechanism. It's one of my flaws. Apologies. Bygones.

Nightlight's back?

HUZZA! It's about freaking time. I'm still Downloading NoRF right now, so I'll get back to you with my opinon on that... Also If I feel the show is understandable to the average joe off the street I'll head out and pimp the holy hell out of it to a couple of the big wig forums I go to (PvP Forums and Penny Arcade Forums) course if I do that, your Bandwidth use may go through the roof for a day or so....

Is there anyway to get any of the other radio shows back up, more content would draw more people.

Also. Paypal donations. I would give you money, lots* of money every month to help pay your bandwidth bills. Not because of how your site looks but because of the content.

*not a lot, but some

keep it up 8 of 12, you da man.

EDIT: AHAHAHA! You spoofed the Tex Murphy radio plays! AHAHAHAHA you RULE!

Originally posted by The Adventurer

Nightlight's back?

HUZZA! It's about freaking time. I'm still Downloading NoRF right now, so I'll get back to you with my opinon on that... Also If I feel the show is understandable to the average joe off the street I'll head out and pimp the holy hell out of it to a couple of the big wig forums I go to (PvP Forums and Penny Arcade Forums) course if I do that, your Bandwidth use may go through the roof for a day or so....

Is there anyway to get any of the other radio shows back up, more content would draw more people.

Also. Paypal donations. I would give you money, lots* of money every month to help pay your bandwidth bills. Not because of how your site looks but because of the content.

*not a lot, but some

keep it up 8 of 12, you da man.

EDIT: AHAHAHA! You spoofed the Tex Murphy radio plays! AHAHAHAHA you RULE!

Will you believe that I've never heard of Tex Murphy?

But PVP is cool. I love PVP. It's the only comic I read, online or offline.

As for bandwitdth bills... there are none. It's a perk of being a lucasforums stooge and having the banner ads. I'll think about the paypal thing though. Give it some thought.

Originally posted by 8 of 12

Will you believe that I've never heard of Tex Murphy?

Woah.....that's pretty freaky. Cause that whole first Howard bit. Where he's narating the scene mentaly, that's exactly how Lombard Audio does their Tex Murphy fan radio shows. Tex Murphy is a first person Adventure game series that's got a good cult following.

I could have SWORE that's what you were paridizing, it was just so much alike and unexpected.

Originally posted by The Adventurer

whole first Howard bit. Where he's narating the scene mentaly, that's exactly how Lombard Audio does their Tex Murphy fan radio shows. ... I could have SWORE that's what you were parodizing.

Well, it's just the general "Mystery Detective" skit narrative (explains John Howard wearing a hat.) Tex Murphy is taking off of that. If you've ever read Raymond Chandler or Dashell Hammett (which lots of Humphrey Bogart movies were based on). But you probably knew that!

Ah, you see, there's a reason for this. There's only so many dark evil demonic voices I can do. And Death from the Howard adventures is a completely different Death to that of Tierra.

Stuart did the voice of La Parca. But he couldn't do the voice of Death, because he voices Beazley, and they share many scenes.

So I did the voice of Death. And I did the voice of Vapour as well, which is why they sound the same.

That probably made no sense. :confused:

Archived