Home

I cannot leave this game alone!

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Duhz, they got a 86/100.

But i was dissapointed eith Primal Hunt. 68/100.:(

The opposite of AvP2!

why were you disappointed about somebody elses opinion. Play it for yourself and see how pleasing it is :) then rate it yourself :)

Im playing the single player right now. Finished the Marine missions and im about 1/2 way through the Predator ones.

I ahve to say that (after the first level or two where i didn't think it was as good as AvP) the atmosphere, the story and the level design really made it grow on me. I am enjoying it immensely.

I didn't get Primal Hunt as it got bad reviews.

I love the jumping about from tree to tree as a predator. :D

The disk is a bit disapointing as it can only hit one target... it should be more like the boomerang in Windwaker. :)

Was this game made before or after JO, cos the visuals are really impressing me (my comp is too slow to play some of the most modern graphics games like UT2003), especially the size of the environments. I can't halp but wish they had used the lithtech engine for JO. ;) Of course, i haven't played JA yet.

Is there still much of a MP scene? it looks like it might be quite cool with the different races, but i expect my connection isnt up to it.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Some say the Alien missions are boring.

because they are harder...you actually have to run around, find a host and once you hatch you have to avoid being killed and not try to kill anything bigger than a dog until you are full grown.

multi-player is awesome btw

Originally posted by XERXES

because they are harder...you actually have to run around, find a host and once you hatch you have to avoid being killed and not try to kill anything bigger than a dog until you are full grown.

So when are we gonna play?:p

Originally posted by XERXES

The one thing i don't like about the alien missions is that its very confusing. Just because aliens have the ability to climb walls, pounce, and run very fast... etc, they made the missions like heLL!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I bought this game in a 3 for 1 deal from Play.com at the beginning of the year. It's the ONLY game to ever scare the living crap outta me. That bloody motion tracker will be the death of me. The problem I have is that I have to play it late at night when the kids are asleep, and as a result, it's even scarier. I swear to god, at one point I literally screamed and my heart was pumping hard. I'm still playing through the SP as a marine. :sweat:

my predator just got captured :(

im a bit disappointed that the predator without his mask can see normally. shouldn't it have really bad vision???

its a shame that the number of heads you collect doesn't have any effect :D

Possibly the scariest game i have ever played was the Aliens TC for Doom2. I followed their instructions in the readme file: turned off the lights, turned the sound down until you could JUST hear the music.

The first level didn't actually have any enemies... which freaked you out as the further you went into the facility without meeting anyone the more paranoid you got that something bad was going to happen. :D

... then you finally get to the med lab and infinate aliens start pouring out of the roof vents, you have to make a mad dash back through the level you went through, closing blast doors behind you to delay the aliens. But they keep finding ways round and are always one step behind. genius.:cool:

Wow...

I couldn't find the game in any store I visited, so I borrowed it from a friend... It's really creapy, especially at 0:00 without any light but from your computer :eek: :eek:

I only played Alien and Predator missions, becuase they are very different from any other FPS...

isn't it a crappy RTS tho?

im sure i remember the Predator in AvP seeing crapply without his mask, or is that just my memory playing tricks on me?

It would have made the "find your mask & weapons" mission more fun if he had bad vision.

The marine missions are actually the creepiest of the three, as you are slower and more vunerable and the motion detector keeps freaking you out. :D

Archived