Home

Where did everybody go?

WTE_Kimba

Hi everyone:D

I am back from holidays & wondering where everybody is...

I have looked everywhere, under the bed, in the laundry, behind the fridge, but I cant seem to find anyone:evanpiel:

I have even emailed CorranSec & Vostock but they NEVER replied - can you imagine that - its so unlike them, thats when i began to truely worry

Have you forgotten about your token Aussie chick?

Have you forgotten the fun we had when you played with WTE that night?

Have you forgetton the name of the room in IRC where we meet (#WTE_LOTE)?

have you forgotten that we with NO LIFE are despirately awaiting your return to brighten up our dull existance?:amidala:

And Windu, i thought you joined them joining me soon too...

WHERE IS EVERYONE?????

/me bangs head on keyboard & begins to weep for fallen friends

/me blows nose in tissue

C'mon guys - come back to me....

or have you been sucked into the RL void?

or have you been vaporised?

or has the sith got to you?

I cant cope with not knowing. Tomorrow night we play, please please please come back...

/me offers bribe??

Kimba

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, sorry not to reply to your email, Kimba. You see, the email I have in my profile on the WTE site is one I don't check often, I'll go have a look now... I might get an address that can forward stuff to the address I check regularly... anyway I've been meaning to come back but unfortunately my life has been raher active of late. Perhaps tonight I will, though I do need to sort my tax return out...

Or perhaps I just thought I'd finish on the high note that was my victory...

As for CorranSec, I'm as mystified as to his whereabouts as you are. It has been some time since he's been on here, and I would like to know what he thinks of my SWGB2 design so far.

TAX, TAX... you would rather do your TAX than play SWGB!!!!

ssshhheeeessshhhh...

:D :D :D

Priorities man!

If its any comfort to you, I havent done mine either & thats not gunna STOP ME FROM PLAYING!

/me sends out search party to retireve the body of CorranSec

You better come Vostock or.... or......

or we'll all know your win was just a one off!

beginners luck

/me smirks

a fluke

/me ducks for cover

/me wanders off giggling

Hmmm..

OK then...

NEXT week i promise to attack you - I think we know each other well enough now for me to hurl a dozen or so AT-At's at you & you not take it personally...

Icarus was obviously being nice... if had been me next to him i am sure he would have wiped me out pronto, so

NO MORE Mr nice guy for YOU!!

/me reads official declaration of war

(sorry bout the /me!)

Fear not, Phreak. I'm moving to Toronto in January, so while I'll unfortunately have to leave Kimba, Corran, Windu and others here in the land of Oz, I'll be able to play GB with you, Luke's Dad, Sith and others...

Of course it depends on my Internet access, which, fingers crossed, should not be a problem...

Tell Corran to get back here and have a look at my SWGB2 Plan already.

I do not fear the cold of Canadian January... in fact I think I was born in the wrong country. When you consider I hate going to the beach but I love Skiing and Hockey (or as we call it here, "Ice" Hockey) I'm actually a very confused Aussie. I should be in Toronto for about 9 months, maybe longer.

Archived