Home

Hunters - Force Bounty

Uplink

"OK, Arc" Takes his blasters out and tries to remember where the closest Jedi-meeting place is.

He looks around and then to Arc putting his blasters back still looking around feeling a strange disturbance in the force.

"What the... Hmm... There must be a sith somewhere around here..."

Starts walking towards the nearest bar talking to his communicator

"Bring my hoverbike into the Red baron bar"

"Ghhzz... Ok, master. Ghhzz"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I've heard this guy's got snipers around the place, so I suggest we each watch our backs."

*Takes out an Imperial Repeater, IM mines, single blade, and Tenloss Disruptor from his ship's armory.*

"I'll be taking these along.......just in case."

Ryan pulls out an E-11 and a modified Tenloss Distrupter from a bag and prepares them.

"I'll snipe the snipers, and any other troops I can before joining up with you guys. "

Confident that they were ready, he put them back into the back, and hoilstered two blaster pistols.

Selene had all the weapons she would need. A single blade. She never took it out and none of the others saw it, concealed inside her coat. It was no blade from any of these worlds no doubt none of the others had ever seen it's kind before.

Selene came from a far away planet, destroyed thousands of years ago, in the ancient days before the jedi council was ever formed. She is one of few survivors, and one of fewer still alive.

Selene remained in the shadows, quietly observing the others, concealing her beauty behind a shadow veil.

Kuute gets oof from his hoverbike when he feels something.

"Down!!" A red laser shot comes from a roof nearby "Snipers on that roof!!" Kuute shows a roof and takes his yellow lightsaber out blewing his cover.

He jumps to his hoverbike, standing on the hoverbike he looks for the sniper closer. Then he Force jumps into the roof and kills the sniper and tries to find anyone else on the roof.

When he jumps down from the roof he looks the others putting his lightsaber away.

Takes his bag and hops on the hoverbike. He drives the hoverbike not very far and changes his clothes too.

When he comes back to the others his clothes are like this .

He lloks the others ad notices some strange looks

"Yes, I'm a jedi. Whats the big deal?"

Then he walks behind a box and puts his bag down. Kuute takes his lightsaber out and looks to the warehouse door.

"Hmm... ... Hey, Salene and... Jedi bounty hunter. comin with me?

Ryan, let's kick some ass!!" He takes out a strange look planning something.

Feels again a strange presence "Jedi bounty hunter, can you feel that too? A strange presence is here... It feels kinda' familiar"

Then he walks to the door and is ready to smash it to pieces with his lightsaber

He scouted around and killed some of the snipers, then shot a grapple hook that went to the top of the tower. He was rocketed toward the floor in which the Sith Lord was having a small meeting. He listened in, without being spotted, and heard him order reinforcements on all below floors and to get his ship ready for a fast escape if necassary. "Somethin' tells me he knows we're here..." He lowered himself back down, pulled the grapple down with him, and ran back to tell Arc this.

Ryan sniped a few soldiers, then ducked, hiding himself. He looked out, and saw a sniper pulling his trigger. He quickly shot him, and the beam hit right next to Selene. He sniped some soldiers coming out of a building, and threw a detonator through one of the windows. It exploded, sending 6 or so bodies flying.

Nods to Dakken and pushes the door open with the force.

"Lets go!" Kuute runs trought the door evading some shots.

He runs to the right wall and kills two soldiers.

"A sith is nearby..." Kuute jumps on top of some crates evading some shots with his lightsaber.

Kuute-Eitur sees two Ex-Empire commandos and somebody looking like a sith. "There!!!" He shouted and showed a blast door evading ten shots with his lightsaber

Too late, Ryan realized that there was a sniper behind him. He tried to turn, but was knocked over. The sniper stood over him with an air of victory... and was promptly blown out of the water by a small fighter craft. The fighter landed nearby and Rebecca stepped out.

"Sorry I'm late," she said calmly, helping Ryan back to his feet and getting one of her lightsabers in her hand.

Kuute-Eitur notices the fighter landing nearby.

He jumps off of the crates and looks the soldiers he just killed when he landed.

"Woah... We are too late... The Kraakan Pooyui is gone... I was too late..." Looks outside and then to the blast door puttting his lightsaber out. "We must destroy that blast door!!" Kuute takes his blasters out and shoots the blast door as hell

"OK" Everybody gathers round in the warehouse as Arc returns.

"We are ready to go..." in his right hand he holds what appears a to be a grey pen with a red button on one end.

"But what about the snipers?" Arc pushed the button. Not far away there was a bang followed by a scream.

"Which snipers would those be then?" There was a moment of silence.

"Everybody follow me. Try not to look too..." he looked at the assorted rogues, force users and others gathered. "Jedi like? Eager to kill?"

They walked into the busy, dirty streets of Coruscants 'Ground Floor'.

Rebecca hated the streets of Coruscant. They were filled with all kinds of lowlife who detested anything that moved. She only came down here when it was absolutely neccesary, which was the case right now, seeing as her current employer had led them here. She waited for what whould happen next, always keeping her eyes and other senses active. A ragged alien brushed up against her and promptly lost an arm. He had been attempting to take one of her lightsabers.

"Don't touch me," she growled at him. She retrieved the lightsaber and followed Arc once more.

Dakken had taken notice of his surroundings. Female Twi'leks were staring at him strangely and moving very oddly. He just smirked and continued on with the group.

Figures. Those girls over there are drunkards. They've obviously been drinking hard corellian liquor. I almost feel quite sorry for what they're doing to themselves.

Archived