Home

Official Kill Bill Thread

Bob Gnarly

To those who haven't seen this movie, the trailer does not do it justice nor does merely reading the plot. The movie is very well done and one of the best movies of the year. Also, the soundtrack is flipping insane.

On a side note, I was really surprised got only a 'R' rating. It definitely is the bloodiest movie to hit American mainstream theaters in a long, long time. It probably should've been NC-17 and if any mainstream movie-goers go in without knowing what to expect - you will be very surprised.

Originally posted by DiRtY $oUtH™

When I saw the preview of that movie I thought WOW....who the hell would actually waste money on making that crap!!? Much less pay to watch it! This is what must have happened:

Retard who suggested the script: [At a meeting to decide upcoming movie scripts] "Let's make a movie about this : "The Bride" was once part of a group of world class female assassins, until the group leader, "Bill" and the other assassins turn against her. Five years later "The Bride" awakens from the coma the assassins left her in and heads out to seek bloody revenge.

Head of board: You're fired!

Retard who suggested the script: "I....I'm fired!? I guess I'll just go and mail these pictures of you strangling hookers...Oh, you'll make the movie now? Great!"

THANK YOU! Someone with some taste in movies finally.

By the way MydnightPoison whats with your attitude you think your Kain ot something

I just realized something. It's MydnightPSION for one and my attitude hasn't changed. Deal with it.

Originally posted by RoguePhotonic

It's only R because the Blood was funny...it wasn't meant to be real....I laughed every time someone got a arm cut off or something and blood shot out like a fire hose :p

yeah if you look at it that way then sure. the theater i was in - everyone was dead silent and moaning at the blood so it was sort of hard to watch at times.

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

Kill Bill is rated R 18+ in Australia.

But it says on the trailers for the Matrix rated R but it was only M15+

I don't get it...:confused:

It's the U.S.'s R for the matrix.....

yeah if you look at it that way then sure. the theater i was in - everyone was dead silent and moaning at the blood so it was sort of hard to watch at times.

Well I am kinda sadistic I guess so I can't help but laugh at the stuff.:cool:

Archived