Home

*closes door behind him*

Originally posted by RayJones

err.. does anyone know where teh glow is? i cant see any glows around the ellefs..

THIS is getting annoying by the time..

no points no search no glow .. no lynk..

I can see the glow just fine. :confused: Maybe you aren't getting enough mushrooms in your diet?

:assult:

Wally the Space Dolphin reports that he has been keeping close tabs on Lynk Former (who has a convenient blind spot right behind his head) of late, and our hirsute friend has left the forum for reasons of interstellar diplomacy rather than any of the pedestrian reasons which might otherwise occur to a hominid brain, having been recruited by a race of space aliens known as the 'Verdans' to serve as an emissary to mankind in upcoming first contact negotiations and whisked to their homeworld fourteen million light years away for diplomatic training, all of which Wally can see because he is a transcendant space dolphin who can be anywhere, any time.

Really. :max: He said that...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

I can see the glow just fine. :confused: Maybe you aren't getting enough mushrooms in your diet?

no.. deeper investigations gave the result that i sometimes browse "teh world" using NS. if i use IE everything works fine. .. :dozey: fine.

he is a transcendant space dolphin who can be anywhere, any time.

would that be omnipresence then?

Archived