Home

Copy protection wheel...

Nafe

I have the CD versions of MOnkey 1 and 2, but I need the ScummVM system to run them, and when I do it gets to the copy protection stuff, you know with the copy protection wheel if anyone rememebrs that, does anyone know of a site with all the possible outcomes or a picture of it, I remember finding it somewhere but I can't remember now.

when you run the cd regular it just gets into the game, but of course i have no sound, but with the ScummVM for some reason it gets stopped at the copy protection, I don't understand that.

Mkay, thanks for deleting my post. perhaps you should have read it. I wasn't pirating, that is why I said that, mkay. If I was I wouldn't have said anything mkay, rather I elaborated as to why I had made a copy so you would know I wasn't pirating mkay. For a fan of MI games you seem to be lacking in moral fiber(oooh, injoke! catch it?) unless ofcourse you deleted it because I offered to help someone who had lost their wheel. Dr. Drew suggests you chew some valerian root and call him in the morning

I didn't edit out the above post, nor did I get a chance to read it, but from what I gather, you were offering a copy of the protection wheel which is actually illegal. Secondly, if you actually read the all of the posts in this thread before yours, you would have known that not only has this person not "lost" his code wheel, he doesn't need it. He bought the CD version of the games, the copy protection bits on the CD versions are bypassed and therefore no code wheel is needed anymore. ScummVM just brings this back up again, but it's harmless and no code wheel is needed.

Also, it seems to me that whoever did edit your post has a bit more moral fibre than someone who would copy a copy pretection wheel. Of course if I'm wrong, please, feel free to tell me in a civilized way.

Illegal huh, guess I didn't know that. Sorry. Besides, if YOU would have actually read the posts before yours you would see that Emma the crackhead who can't spell DID lose hers. I was just offering to help, I wasn't intent on making enemies. However, you are right, I misread merlinxi's post. I can help there too. One day many years ago I decided to sit down and make a list of the names of all the symbols. Low and behold I found out one symbol never came up. I eventually had to write to LucasArts and ask them to tell me what it was. Believe it or not they DID tell me, and I just ran through my files and I still have my original hand drawn list of every symbol. If you guys want I can post the names, I sure hope that isn't illegal. Oh crap, sarcasm, sorry. Oh crap more sarcasm sorry. Dang, more sarcasm sorry. AHHHH, I did it again! Oh Lord help me, there it is again. AHHHHHH!!!!! SARCASM, SARCASM EVERYWHERE!!! WILL IT NEVER END!?! AHHHHHH there it is again! DAMN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Originally posted by Lefty9fingers

Illegal huh, guess I didn't know that. Sorry. Besides, if YOU would have actually read the posts before yours you would see that Emma the crackhead who can't spell DID lose hers. I was just offering to help, I wasn't intent on making enemies. However, you are right, I misread merlinxi's post. I can help there too. One day many years ago I decided to sit down and make a list of the names of all the symbols. Low and behold I found out one symbol never came up. I eventually had to write to LucasArts and ask them to tell me what it was. Believe it or not they DID tell me, and I just ran through my files and I still have my original hand drawn list of every symbol. If you guys want I can post the names, I sure hope that isn't illegal. Oh crap, sarcasm, sorry. Oh crap more sarcasm sorry. Dang, more sarcasm sorry. AHHHH, I did it again! Oh Lord help me, there it is again. AHHHHHH!!!!! SARCASM, SARCASM EVERYWHERE!!! WILL IT NEVER END!?! AHHHHHH there it is again! DAMN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there?

Oh, and "Low and behold, one symbol never came up" How the hell many times did you play that game to come up with that conclusion? (can anyone else figure out why my post alone stretched the forum?)

If you haven't noticed yet, I believe Emma, when saying

OMG I LOST MI COED WEEL FRO MONKEY IRLSAND 2 WHIRR CAN I GETS?!1111111111 PLZ TEL ME OR I MILL LEAVE!11111111

was kidding around, and poking a bit of fun at people who talk in such an un-civilized manner.

Archived