Home

Where's Setion

Skinkie

Have some modesty, or you will never deserve any respect.

Regulars have an eye for satire and can see through pokes and jabs. Invaders are overly dramatic and completely lost upon the (Dare I say it?!) superior words of others. I find it wrong to have a superiority complex. It's a bit daft. But look at what I'm given to work with here!

Preaching about Modesty, eh?

You were right. People with no modesty will never deserve any respect.

:)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

Oh this is garbage, we are on different communication levels.

what i said.

Regulars have an eye for satire and can see through pokes and jabs. Invaders are overly dramatic and completely lost upon the (Dare I say it?!) superior words of others. I find it wrong to have a superiority complex. It's a bit daft. But look at what I'm given to work with here!

yap.

Things made more sense when I was a mod...

your best one.

SO ANYWAY<S I BEAT BOX HIPHOP RAPPER WITH MY COOL FUCK ASS CUNT TWAT ATTITUDE RESIGN FROM MAKING JOKES ABOUT BIG PENISED WHITE PEOPLE NOT USING THEIR BLINKERS ALL OVER AMERICA AS THAT WAS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH< BECAUSE I CRuese c**** **** Wit Starewars WARS ROCK ON :yoda: SMILEY NEVER HAVE ENOUGN SMILEY BECAUSE I NEED A SIG A SIG A BIG ONE THAT SAYS SOMETHING PITHY AND CLEVER BECAUSE I AM INTERNET WARRIOR.

your caps key.

who talks about star wars?

who NEEDS sigs?

internet warrior? after all we are just posting some words here and you see more in it than i do.. obviously.

attention. smilie -> :D

eghh... I weep openly.

let it all out, my friend.. there is nothing about it. here take a hankie.

oh and.. i think we're through with that you>me stuff. lets find something new. you start to sound boring. "yadayadayada nernerner me the coolest unpathetic .. bleybley.. you are sooo uncool rayjones .. ranaranarana .. . "

*yawn* .. i guess we all know now. come up with something clever ..

attention. smilie -> :xp:

err. eunuch.. ??

:confused:

roy: he lost the mod status because he is complete free of talent. ..

.. no wait. i found this posted by an unknown creep..

Originally posted by RayJones

:p

sombodywe've edited everythingscrewed it. finally the police came and cleaned the place .. :xp:

or something like that.

what a pity :( ..

although not a funny comment i dont get what he means.

:xp: (err.. attention. smilie.) :eek: oops. again.

Originally posted by Mamba

Seriously, RayTordes, RayJones, Shuddup. You know how annoying it is to look around the LF and find you guys acting like the police everywhere, leave 'em alone.

Not to say i don't like you guys but its annoying as hell.

i dont act like the police. i'm just having some fun here. i like those girls here they are funny.. i'm telling nobody what to do.

you're not trying to act like the police mamba, are you?

IndyJones.Net eyh? yeah i know this place.. nice i say. be assured i would know how to behave there. i mean nobody there claims to be the kingqueen of satire. :)

peace.

ps.. ROYjones .. ROY. :D

Wow, just because you are German and ten years older than me, meaning you don't understand English and have authority over everyone in Lucasforums, doesn't give you much of an excuse to stop paying attention and keep instigating like an elementary school boy.

Cool it. It's obvious there's no way to win against you guys. Because you think you are having "fun" by posting such self-indulgent and unintentionally obscure things all the time. Wouldn't want to spoil fun, would I? Wouldn't want to rain on a parade, would I?

That is unless I were a mod...

Better yet, super mod.

Wow, just because you are German and ten years older than me, meaning you don't understand English and have authority over everyone in Lucasforums, doesn't give you much of an excuse to stop paying attention and keep instigating like an elementary school boy.

Cool it. It's obvious there's no way to win against you guys. Because you think you are having "fun" by posting such self-indulgent and unintentionally obscure things all the time. Wouldn't want to spoil fun, would I? Wouldn't want to rain on a parade, would I?

That is unless I were a mod...

Better yet, super mod.

who said i dont understand english? understanding and speaking are different shoes, babe. i understand every word you say. by translation and meaning.

yes and i am ten years old .. if i entered my real birthday .. :dozey:

and i never claimed any authority?? why should i? this is what you do all the time.

and if i entered my real bd, then obviously you are ten years younger than me and have no clue of the german language?

the point is why should you try to win against us? i at least try to understand you and to talk to you.

of course i become snappish if you got nothing better to say than "yadayada i am gold". and if there is nothing more to say then you'll come up with something about sig's, sw and all that but forget that i am NO sw people and never were a proud sig piccer. THAT is the behaviour of an elementary school boy.

you wont get me with your insults and all that.. i dont care about that. i just want to improve my skills. and this place here is great for that, because there is always much to say if you start to freak out on the simpliest things. and although you always state to be the coolest it's soooo easy to freak you. :) one just must state hes older than you. :D

but seriously.. i dont care about the age. it is not really of matter.

and i think i never was against serious discussion. remember our small talk about complex numbers?

man. and of course dont THINK i have fun. i'm HAVING fun because you only post satiric and high intelligence stuff and that is fun, isnt it? thats what you say all the time.. "i dont know what you guys want.. it's only satiric and elsewhat jokes and you all dont get the meaning. even the editing of you posts is fun"

now i'm saying i have fun and again you jump on it. but i only have more fun seeing you like this. if you get this.

again .. COMMUNICATION. if you are as intelligent as you think and say.. you'll check the meaning, i'm sure.

oh and gerb.. are you trying to complain about something?? :D

Gerbil - what are you talking about? Everything you say is also "self-indulgent and unintentionally obscure" - the only difference being you were here first, and what you say fits with yourself and the regulars sense of humour - why can't we be regulars and have a different sense of humour? This theory some people have that we are pissing in your pool is incorrect. The majority of us from the MI forums came here because we like the off topic forums, and are fans of Sam and Max. We posted off topic stuff which was edited by you into things like, and I quote:-

"I am a c*nt refusing dog f*cker"

Hence why, it takes nothing at all for us to sink down to a certain level and get into one of these slanging matches with you.......if you read back through this post, you'll notice everyone was playing nicely until you decided to insult Ray - no problem with that - but if you dish it out - surely you'd expect and dare I say want it in return.

Why don't we call a truce and agree to co-exist? I have no problem with you, Gerbil. Just admit the post editing thing was a wankerish thing to do in the first place, and that our sense of humours differ. I'll admit that I'm 32, live in a cupboard, masturbate in front of greased up black guys, and drive a Reliant Rialto if it makes you happy.

Are you man enough to accept this?

No, this is not a place to practice English skills, especially if you are going to do a horrible job.

And as far as I'm concerned, Ray was instigating from the point when he came in here out of no where with a lengthy and "UNINTENTIONALLY OBSCURE" lackluster post about "pulling your pantees down on an ant pile." I'll be a fascist and say I have a problem with that kind of dull wit. This isn't passably dull. The sharpening is long past due with you guys. I'm gold then I guess when compared to certain beings. I can't coexist with everyone, otherwise it would be lame and who writes a story without conflict?

Editing is hilarious. Especially when done very immature-like. Immaturity is funny. Editing is gold. Guess I'm gold. Gold gold gold.

I mean what do you want to do? Talk about Sam and Max with me? What you want to have some philosophical discussion on Fritz Nunkie? I don't understand. You just want to best and invade. You guys do it all the time. I'm all too aware of the practices of you two, the Zoom Rabbit, and whichever of your friends like anime.

Nobody wants to be a man, just hightail it. Pinche gringo.

"Oh and I'm Ernil! I lend a deaf ear to anything "Hysteric Garbage" says, skewering his meanings, but back it up with dorky misplaced assumptions about him visiting the Cinema."

YEAH! I get my ideas from American theatrics. Thank you "The Hulk" for making me human!

"Yes but I do have a pithy artsy quote and use smileys to fill in the sarcasm that my tight English skills cannot fill, so please do not consider me expendable.

"Hammer and tongs! I am so torn between rage and joy, that if I do not burst, it will be a marvel!"

"Hammer and tongs! I am so torn between rage and joy, that if I do not burst, it will be a marvel!"

That appointment was much too postponed. Thank you. I hate.

No, this is not a place to practice English skills, especially if you are going to do a horrible job.

haha. everywhere where english is spoken or written there is place for practicing. and doing a horrible job only means it just can get better..

oh and thank you for your long and interesting post. and perhabs you could give me the one or other tip of the day..

and i could teach you german ...

say "krass korrekt man, ich glaub' mir juckt die poperze, denn ich übersah' den pilz auf deinem analpenetrat"

And as far as I'm concerned, Ray was instigating from the point when he came in here out of no where with a lengthy and "UNINTENTIONALLY OBSCURE" lackluster post about "pulling your pantees down on an ant pile." I'll be a fascist and say I have a problem with that kind of dull wit. This isn't passably dull. The sharpening is long past due with you guys. I'm gold then I guess when compared to certain beings. I can't coexist with everyone, otherwise it would be lame and who writes a story without conflict?

if you can be a fascist then i can drop my pants where i want and fart in your face as often as i want.. thats a basic rul of life.

Editing is hilarious. Especially when done very immature-like. Immaturity is funny. Editing is gold. Guess I'm gold. Gold gold gold.

ever thought of becoming platinum .. ?

I mean what do you want to do? Talk about Sam and Max with me? What you want to have some philosophical discussion on Fritz Nunkie? I don't understand.

how about something hilarious like complex numbers or gravity effects to the human brain? or the importance of using the blinker? or just about what really turns you off.. (attention.. SMILIE) ;)

i mean.. you are soooooooo gold and dont understand how creeps like us want to talk here in an open offtopic discussion forum? you are sooooooo clever and intelligent and dont get the meaning of INDIVIDUALITY? you are soooooooo the best and dont get that individuality is about your's being the only point of view?

i though you all soooooo like you being different from others. i give you the chance to get that proven everyday.

You just want to best and invade. You guys do it all the time. I'm all too aware of the practices of you two, the Zoom Rabbit, and whichever of your friends like anime.

complains again gerb?

didnt slept well?

get the corn cob out of your behind.

nobody tries to invade anything. we just want to be here (with you [attention.. SMILIE] :naughty: ) and you cant keep us (me) away from here, get that, sweety, fascist, goldist, sugarpugar, communist, stereotypist, fetishist, honeybunny .. or what ever like to be seen as..

THIS IS NO FREAKIN INVASION THIS IS JUST TEH INTERNET and a small COMMUNITY of it.

and as you may have noticed.. you and me are part of it.

oh and..

"Oh and I'm Ernil! I lend a deaf ear to anything "Hysteric Garbage" says, skewering his meanings, but back it up with dorky misplaced assumptions about him visiting the Cinema."

YEAH! I get my ideas from American theatrics. Thank you "The Hulk" for making me human!

"Yes but I do have a pithy artsy quote and use smileys to fill in the sarcasm that my tight English skills cannot fill, so please do not consider me expendable.

That appointment was much too postponed. Thank you. I hate.

.. found nothing better?

No you twit I do not want to talk about the meaning of gravity effects or imaginary numbers with you. That is not serious discussion, it's more scientific philosophy. Goes no where.

Guess what? I don't want to have a serious discussion either! They go in circles. You can't prove anything. No one can. It's all redundant. THERE IS NO MEANING OF INDIVIDUALITY. Sigh.

TRANSLATION:

"glaringly correctly one, I believe ' me itches the poperze, because I surveyed ' the mushroom on yours analpenetrat "

I don't know what that really meant, but I somehow suspect it was just as clever as it would be if you typed it in English. The problem is not your English skills Ray, even though they might be funny. It's the big dumb brain behind them.

Just leave. I have no hope in the intelligence of any of you internet hellspawn, idiosyncrasies and cultism alike. Just fuck off. I hate seeing your avatars alone. I don't need to be reminded of my disgust in all things human everywhere I go. Piss off. Go away. I am not having fun.

Either that or someone should get me banned from Lucasforums, since I cannot seem to stop visiting here. Call me sentimental.

Report this to all your favorite loser pimple-dick supermods:

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

No you twit I do not want to talk about the meaning of gravity effects or imaginary numbers with you. That is not serious discussion, it's more scientific philosophy. Goes no where.

yap. thats right. philosophy is just the opposite of phobosophy. .. oh.. and its not numbers.. IMAGINARY UNIT.. :dozey: farthead.

and how about a spit or swallow discussion?

Guess what? I don't want to have a serious discussion either! They go in circles. You can't prove anything. No one can. It's all redundant. THERE IS NO MEANING OF INDIVIDUALITY. Sigh.

yes. of course. you prove that all day long. we are all the same. thats what you actually think, we are all equal, right?

TRANSLATION:

"glaringly correctly one, I believe ' me itches the poperze, because I surveyed ' the mushroom on yours analpenetrat "

I don't know what that really meant, but I somehow suspect it was just as clever as it would be if you typed it in English.

what do you mean "poperze" and "analpenetrat"? no english expression for it??? you dumbie.. :xp:

it would mean your behind got itchy because you're addicted to big anal toys used at low sanitation standards. that may come from your missing oral hygiene.

i'm afraid you got mycosis. :(

oh and you can leave out these ' thingys because .. german syntax like.. y'know?

now try "wunderbar. ich fühle mich als frohnatur des grundlegenden existenzialismus als neuaufgelegtem, quasimodalen anschauungsmaterial für pygmaeengeister. einzigartig auch die abnorme zunahme antiautogener nachlaesse meiner ausfallenden zugaben. obwohl nicht verstanden, denke ich, ich denke es kann nicht schaden zu denken. nun, ich ignoriere das einfach. wunderbar."

The problem is not your English skills Ray, even though they might be funny. It's the big dumb brain behind them.

hey.. what a luck you didnt say this to me.. :D lol. is that your average level? man. you must improve on that part. really. insulting is not your game, right?

Just leave. I have no hope in the intelligence of any of you internet hellspawn, idiosyncrasies and cultism alike. Just **** off. I hate seeing your avatars alone. I don't need to be reminded of my disgust in all things human everywhere I go. Piss off. Go away. I am not having fun.

nope. i stay. i have fun. you not? i dont care.. you creep. i stay and have fun. yeah .. actually RIGHT NOW!

Either that or someone should get me banned from Lucasforums, since I cannot seem to stop visiting here. Call me sentimental.

whinerweener. noone will ban you. this is samnmaxforum.

Report this to all your favorite loser pimple-dick supermods:

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

what are you aiming at with this?? think i'm going to cry or what? .. and i dont think any supermod is interested.

you're really a dong gerbiman.

LURVE ME!

(what will SyntheticGerbil do next?

1. write the word dumbass 100 times

2. call rayjones a suck, a ****, bastard

3. call rayjones dumb, stupid

4. try to pick at the english skills of a poor dumb **** who obviously cant do better

5. pick on this here

6. state that rayjones' german sentences make no sense but forget that he stated not to understand them properly.

7. stating his sentences make sense at all and it is not important to understand a masterturbator like rayjones this dumb****

8. using the word hail, stalin, fascist and dumb****

9. trouble with getting the idea of IMAGINARY UNITS again by saying it's imaginary numbers

10. says something against smilies, sw and sigs.

11. becomes an award for the worst and most boring insults ever.

12. picks a sentence of a random post an pastes it 100 time in his post.

13. again calls rayjones a very lame english skiller.

14. calls every mod a ****

15. says ************ for no apearant reason.

16. curses because he isnt a mod anymore and cant just edit this away.)

You completely misread anything again.

Just Leave.

LEAVE.

GO AWAY.

Nobody likes you here. You aren't welcome.

THAT IS THE POINT. There is no other point. I am not trying to prove anything. I WANT TO DISCOURAGE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS UNTIL YOU LEAVE. It is not working. You guys are masochists. Go away. Stop it. Shut your mouth. You should feel real big about bothering teenagers.

Off. Out. I don't care if I am clever or not. Away. Who cares if there aren't any rules on the internet? Buzz off.

I don't want to be a man. I don't want to read anymore long messages tearing me apart in a half-assed manner. Vamoose.

Hit the Road.

THAT IS THE POINT. There is no other point. I am not trying to prove anything. I WANT TO DISCOURAGE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS UNTIL YOU LEAVE. It is not working. You guys are masochists. Go away. Stop it. Shut your mouth. You should feel real big about bothering teenagers.

I swear to god, i was gonna come on and post that exact paragraph.

Leave THEM ALONE!

Archived