WIP: Snow speeder

tFighterPilot

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by imyourfather

It's seconary ;)

I wish I could do a tow cable, though

well a tow cable would be pretty useless in Jedi Academy, but personally it makes since that a snow speeder would have a versatile weapons system mount. One that could allow fitting different weapons. It would be interesting to know why the speeders were mounted with harpoons to begin with. In the movie they made it seem as though "Hog tying" the ATATs was a last minute idea. Maybe the harpoon was designed to hunt down Wampa's for meat:D Those rebels need a food supply. Mars out

Originally posted by mace_sundancer

the incom t-47 airspeeder is fitted with a tow cable as standard and is normally used for retrieving and hauling repulsor assisted cargo barges.

adapted from the essential guide to vehicles and vessels, page 132.

Interesting...:eek: It would be fun to drag a Wampa around with a tow cable though. Like a pinata or something. I'm sure those rebels got bored and tortured native Hoth creatures in this manner:D Sorry, its just a funny thought! Mars out!

Originally posted by imyourfather

I am angry. :mad:

I am angry and upset. :bdroid1:

The people who gave it a low rating, did it cuz they didn't know that you can't shoot from ships in SP. :evanpiel:

I wouldnt worry about it, cuz some of my best work has been slammed. Sometimes getting a good rating is the "Luck of the Draw". Mars out

Archived