Home

Most idiotic kick reasons

Blue_Lightsaber

Once I got kicked by an admin because I killed him like this. First he kicks me then pulls me then kicks me then pulls me ect ect. I'm down to like 30 health and Im not gonna last much longer. So I'm down on the ground, I roll over away from his pull. He's standng with his back facing the edge and he's near it too. I go forward from the ground (which you all know kicks the player over), and kick him, resulting in him screaming to his death.

Kicked

Once I was in a duel with a clan guy and the admin was present. I ran across a wall flipped off it and slashed him a bit. He had 2 sabers I had saber staff. He used a kata on me but I waited til the sabers went back into his hands. Then I kicked him, knocking him to the ground. He tries to kick me from the ground but I roll under it. I flip over him and slash him up some more. He backs up and puts his saber away and opens console. So being the honorable player I am I wait. He's done then takes out his saber. He jumps forward and slashes me up a bit. 30 dmg no biggie. I run up, deflect his hits, then slash him up. Surely he's almost dead by now. He rolls back and uses FORCE HEAL. I open my box and start talking Im like "dude what are you doing?". As I'm typing he swings at me, but misses. So I quickly close my box and roll back. He comes near, and I do a kata on him. Killed him. He's like "OMG DUDE YOU LAMED ME!!!!!!". I say "Dude what are you talking about you tried to chatkill me and I beat you fair and square." He's like "OMG (insert forgotten admins name here, remember he was a clanmember), kick him kick him!!!" I was like "no dude please I beat him fair and square you saw him." (and I know the admin was watching, trust me)

Kicked.

Post your idiodic kick reasons here. I'm sure there are plenty of them with all these 10 year old admins out there.

P.S. Sorry for bad english I'm gettin kinda tired here.

So far I've only been kicked three times, all from the same server, because "your packet loss is too high, if you join again you will be banned" (that was after playing for over an hour).

I recieved no warning from the admin, it appeared almost like a scripted thing, but I could be wrong.

So I guess I've been lucky.

Well... even tho I abhor the 3d chatrooms I tend to stay out of trouble unless provoked.

So being a good boy that I am I dont get kicked at all most of the time.

The same doesn't happen with my brother tho...and we usually play on the same server together as I have 2 computers connected. My brother doesn't really have a life... he has alot of time to practice and he can quickly pickup the best ways to dispatch opponents... so yes... in no time flat he get's to first place on most servers we play... needless to say that the get's kicked around 80% of times.

To be honest, I know he follows the saber down and the chat rules... but he uses about every single trick and move he knows to win... and he always gets accused of lamming cuz of this or that... either grip abuse or some other thing.

Some things i see would be funny if this kinda behaviour wasn't so common... like my brother gripping some guy and pushing him down the pit and then enter the kick vote... i only got to see my brother yelling that ironic "ok ok... so.. what MAY I do?"

And I might as well stress that it was a ff server except for lightning which was disabled... that means the admin has the knowledge to control force powers and therefore all others at least are meant to be legal on that server.

One a side note... the MOTD for the server was "Stupidity and annoyance will be kicked"... then I wonder why people are rushing for them trip mines and then start planting them around themselves and get "caged", as they say, inside the lasers. :rolleyes:

I'm not gonna say how the DJM folks should run their servers... it's not my place to do so... and despite all i mentioned there were some cool raging fights ammong SOME of the guyz in there. But the general behavior is just deplorable.

Anyway... it's been said over and over.

Cheers.

Once I got kicked by an admin because I killed him

i know, i know! THe '10' year olds admins always seem to kick me when i beat them to a pulp(i do kill them fairly). But as i have said before, u can just rejoin and kick some ass. And if i get banned my ip is dynamic so it dont matter

however i tend not to go back to the servers that kick me ( well duh!).

Hrm, lets see here.. I've gotten kicked for standing still, watching a FFA, WAY out of the way. Say like on FFA Taspir, either on a Light or on one of the red beacons on the side of it. Someone comes running at me saber throws me, or pushes/pulls, or tries to slash me, my saber is extinguished. I push them away usually first time, second. If they continue I grip chuck them to a sizzling lava bath. I've gotten kicked for doing that because it was 'laming'. More than once. *rolls eyes.*

I've been fighting in FFA's and with exceptional use of the parry ability that Red stance and Dual sabers have, as well as key use of drain/rage and heal/protect.. I have more than once, usually a daily occurance, get accused of using 'God mode'. *rolls eyes again.*

I got kicked once because my ping was too LOW, heaven forbid one of the servers hosted actually be located in my city. Such crimes is that.

Of course I've gotten kicked for killing the admin..

Been kicked for getting too high a score..

Been kicked for fairly killing a clan player in his clan's server..

Been kicked for pushing someone off an edge that whores blade barrier...

Been kicked for killing someone who was laming OTHER people, but not me...

Been kicked for beating the admin in a duel.

I think that about covers it..

I have been kicked

1. for saying retarded

2 for killing the admin

3 for accidental tk 1 tk that is

4 for winning 18 consecutive duels

5 for being called a rapist ( i dont know why? ) i didnt say it and never will sorry if i cant say that

6 on that server tht if you push someone out of the way on your team they get ticked and kick you

7. oh and the dummest 1 of all I got kicked for voting to change maps :rolleyes: and i was in lead!:mad:

I got kicked a few seconds after I logged on to a FFA-server. I joined the game and someone attacked me. Before I had time to react I was /amsleeped and kicked along with the guy who attacked me.

Apparently it was one of those duels only ffa-servers. The last thing I saw was a message saying "NO FIGHTING UNLESS DUEL NOOB". :rolleyes:

I hope someone will make a "my little pony"-skin so that I could host a server were we could all be ponies and hug each other. I'd love to see how the Honour Folks react to that when they log on. Would it be "lame and gay" or "SuperDynamiteHonourable"... I honestly don't know. :D

What I hate are those admins who use /amsleep then slap you around the map for the gayest reasons. Such as owning them fair and square in a duel, owning their clanmate in a duel (fair and square of course), and all kinds of moronic reasons. Those are the kind of people who need to do things like that online because they are people with no RL friends and no life. They need to pull crap like that to make them feel better about the loser with no friends that they are.

Been kicked for winning quite often. Killing the admin does it most of the time. I tend to run away from admins, as killing them always gets me off the server.

Funny one.

I walk into a corner, turn off my saber, and bring up chat box.

Go to the bathroom

Come back, and wouldn't ya know, someone killed me.

I tell them they must be a real lame ass to kill somone AFK like that. He responds "you would do the same." I respond: "BS!! I never kill saber down/chatting people."

KICK

I was kicked for spamming kata. Which really couldn't be helped seeing as how the force regen was super super high. With people draining and healing every 5 seconds kata was the only thing I could do. Plus I was gonna take first place until I got kicked...

I have been vote kicked once, by some stupid girl/guy who for some reason ran around gripping me, and of course I gripped him/her back.

For this, she/he got pissed of or something, and called a vote, screaming ''OMG HE IS TEH LAMER KICK HIM!!!!!!!!!!111'' everybody being such idiots (those kinda guys who follow people around that have female skins/models on, the ones who treat the girl/guy-in-girl-skin like queens) they of course believed her, and I was kicked.

A second later, the server was ALREADY packed, and I couldn't enter. I got so angry...

Otherwise, I never ever bump into stupid servers, you people are very unlucky. Or maybe I am lucky.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

I remembered that kugan kicked me the last time because...... i told him that i'll be right back. But when i returned, i get a message that says "You were kicked from the server".:p

I did that because he lamed me... and I hate laming!*

*j/k! Actually Crow I already told you twice that I did NOT kick you on purpose. I have never typed your number in for a clientkick, so it must have been a glitch. Honest. ; )

I HAVE seen this happen several times. You will be playing on my server, then a map change occurs (usually when switching gametypes like from FFA to Siege) and it will say "unpure client detected" and disconnect you. That is something that happens automatically, not something I do on purpose. I don't know what mods you're running that cause that to happen or if it's just a wild glitch. But perhaps that's what you're seeing?

I will trump you all with the most disgusting act of "honor" known to man. I got kicked for now bowing.

I didn't lame I didn't be a jerk I broke no rules that I knew of. I was dueling the admin and before I even got a chance I was kicked because i didn't show honor.

Things like that ruin the game. I really wish people would get their act together and play the game instead of enforcing rules that help destroy and divide the fanbase. LucasArts should've made 2 games instead of one. Maybe then I wouldn't have a hard time enjoying the product I paid for.

The most common (and idiotic) reason I've been kicked for is "laming".

Most commonly (though this is rare in itself) has happened to me when killing someone with the saber twirl (I use dual) or doing the "jumpattack" (thrusting your sabers through someone that is on the ground.

Never for not bowing even though I never bow any more (was fun a while in JO but not any longer).

I've came to realize what every othe non-bower already has realized

"Honors are for choking on, not actively displaying other in games"

Or something.

Oh I got one!

This happened on my own server so I didn't actually get kicked, but...

It was a Full Force FFA. Two guys on the server; me and Mr. Honour.

He died a few times and then challenged me to a duel. I pointed out that there's only the two of us there so there is no point in dueling and in duels you don't have force.

He then said that only "no force = skills" and challenged me again. I jumped away and told him to "come and get me".

1 second later Mr. Honour started a vote to kick me. :rolleyes:

I mean... come on! I was THE ONLY PLAYER ON THE SERVER he could play against and he wanted to kick me!? :confused:

(Not to mention I the 0-ping I had which usually translates into Bot or Host.)

.. he left shortly after I fired a rocket at him. :D

Archived