Home

Who should be the villian in MI5

nino

who shoild be the villin (bad guy) in MI5?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. who shoild be the villin (bad guy) in MI5?

• Arrr, Lechuck, for the fifth time
    • Largo, who was only villin once
    • Ozzie Mandril, although he's ded
    • A totally nu villin

I'm undecided. I think we've seen LeChuck waaaay too many times (don't worry...i still love him to bits!).

I think THEY know we expect Largo. T'would be cool to see him again...hmmm...*whips out "DarkMan" and starts dancing to the theme by D.Elfman* Guess my Largo theroy...

Ozzie?! AS in Osbourne!?!:D XD i don't have EMI(idoit i am) so i don't know...

A new villain? very interessante, perhaps. Sounds good to me...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Largo LaGrande. He's overdue for a reappearance. And I have way too many theories about him; if he didn't show up in MI5 to validate at least one of them I'd probably explode.

Of course, that doesn't mean LeChuck couldn't be involved, too...I'd just rather not have the whole Boss/Surly henchman dynamic again. Largo deserves better than that. (But it's not like I'm nearly a fangirl, or anything...*coughhackweeze*)

Do you know what I think? I think that maybe MI5 could be a little bit more mature and serious, maybe.... DARKER. Not too much, just a little bit. You know, like MI2. I think its got the potential to be excellent if they really think about it and take their time, as they did with MI3. I think MI4 was all too colourfull. But I suppose thats only because everthing was being bought-up by Ossie and being modernised, I guess. Also, give Guybrush some stubble!

But more to the point - LECHUCK, LECHUCK, LECHUCK. LeChuck has to be the villain in Monkey Island ALWAYS!!! It would be nice if they didn't bring back Largo for a while yet, as that is so predictable. Maybe they could put their heads together and come up with a better surprise.

with a good plot like in 1, 2, 3 lechuck should return. maybe with largo on his side.. or maybe largo is getting veerryyyy evil and lechuck finally turns out to be good.

maybe elaine could have a evil sister.

maybe lechuck asks guybrush for help because of a real evil.. errmm.. whatever.

maybe they could do something that turns emi into a bad dream?

then they could set up a new plot after elaine and guybrush married.. perhabs similar to mi2 they could just begin the story at a point where gubrush and elaine live in divorce or something.

also hat would mean .. welcome back scummbar.. :)

I voted a totally Nefariously Ubiquitous Villain, which would be MAD COOL. Especially if LeChuck were like that.

I say bring LeChuck back, make him serious, make him scary, make him with all the stops decidedly out! I mean so EVIL and out to get Guybrush, that you are just biting your nails everytime you see him!

Yeah.

Firstly i was scared of lecuck i nthe tunnel bit when i was very young, always annoyed me when im doin sommet then he pops in and sends me to anouther room.

Firstly Lechuck MOST come bask as sed since "PURE EVIL can never truelly be destroyed"

But Lechuck got zapped by the Ultimate Insult so his soul should be wired and maybe scared and a suppose a bruised injured Largo could look after and train Lechuck then we have Largo back, using Lechuck as his weapon with all his Voodoo (though largo will have trouble using lechuck since his soul is tormented via ultimate insult)

Largo will not want elaine, or guybrush, i get the impresion that largo would want the world !!!!!!!!!! and killing any one who gets in thier way (aka guybrush for some reason)

Aperiance of Largo should be a peg leg, eyepatch and a scar face

Originally posted by Captain Andy

I say bring LeChuck back, make him serious, make him scary, make him with all the stops decidedly out! I mean so EVIL and out to get Guybrush, that you are just biting your nails everytime you see him!

Yes! That's exactly the LeChuck I want to see back again. As much as I hated him in MI2, particularly the end, I want that LeChuck back. I really want that LeChuck back.

As for Largo, it's true that he'd be out to take over the world...but think about it. Guybrush blew up LeChuck's Fortress while Largo was, most likely, inside. We don't know what happened to him, but I'd bet my money that he was scarred in some way. And you think he's not going to want revenge for that? (I get the impression that Largo's quite vain. And he holds a nasty grudge.)

Archived