Home

What is the current opinion of SWG?

Cosmos Jack

The Good, the Bad, and the SWG?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. The Good, the Bad, and the SWG?

• Like?
    • Dislike?

I Beta tested SWG and was planning on getting I; though, when it was released I didn't really have time to play. There was also allot of things I didn't like; however, it is the only MMORPG I have ever really thought about getting.

So I was just wondering what is the current opinion of the players?:o

When I was betaing I found all kinds of things wrong with it or just things I disliked; however, I always found myself playing. lol I liked running around the worlds by myself or the odd times I was in a large group or a small group the social aspect of the game.

If JKA had a way you could play through the levels with others online that would be cool, but get old. SWG is sort of like that but bigger. Bla bla :o

The sad thing is I have been holding out tell the price of the game actually comes down. :rolleyes: I betaed "EVE Online" and "Earth & Beyond" Didn't like either of them really, but their prices started at $45 and went to like $15; though, they didn't do very well compared to SWG. I'm sure when SWG comes out with all it's extras it will have pretty much everything the other 2 does.:o

Archived