Home

What'sThe Most Fun You've Had With 'NPC Spawn'? *spoilers*

The X

What's been the most fun you've had exploiting the console command 'NPC Spawn'? Mines is recreating the 100 Agent Smiths scene from the Matrix Reloaded, using 100 invincible Reborns.

Another fond memory is of when I had an 'Republic VS Remnant' war. 50 Jedis, 50 Reborns, 50 Stromtroopers, 50 Rebels, Desann, Kyle, Tavion & Luke, in a huge melee. Once I got bored I sent in a Rancor. Sadly at this point the game crashed. :(

I like these type of posts. Gives players a chance to share the FUN aspects of JA.. :D

for me, I was playing the 'zeus academy' ladder, when you get to the stage where the npcs are harder to kill, not to mention the rancors pop up, I spawn a number of wampas to make it more interesting ; they also distract the rancors too. I love how the wampas chase you "scooby doo monster" style

also, when in open spaces, i spawn some rancor(s), sarlaac(s), wampas, tauntauns, etc and hop in an atst(godmode) and get some target practise.. :) FUN !

in the swoop level, spawn an atst , put no clip on and do the same

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Arniefett

Eh, how did you get the AT-ST with guns??

Eh? I thought the AT-STs always already had guns... :S

More Matrix fun..... Last night, after seeing Matrix Revolutions, I went to the Coursaunt level & remade the Neo VS Smith final battle, using the 'Vjun Rain' mod. It crashed after I tried to spin kick a bunch of around 25 'Smiths'.

I use the Canyon map in SP alot

I put several jedi and sith togther to duke it out near those abandoned buildings. Plus down below in the canyon awaites a Rancor for any npc who survise the fall down :)

for gun battles I tend to lean with JO as the rebels shoot faster in JO and speak :)

1. Create an Army of Stormtroopers, Reborns and 1 Tavion_scepter, Desann, Alora, Galak and some Imperial Commanders and Officers AND create an army of Jedi and Rebels(inculding Jan, Kyle, Luke, Lando) and led them to battle the Remnant. :D

2. Create one mutant rancor and let loose lots of Tavion_Sith_Sword...and she still lived!

Well i usually mess around on the Korriban 2 level (the final level) and make myself a Jedi Master (playermodel jedmaster) then i spawn loads of enemy Jedi and take them all on, though i've cleared them all before, other times i've been sliced in have in seconds :(:p:D

This is a bit morbid, but

I had corpseremoval off, so there were alot of decapitated heads lying around :(

I had an atst I had spawned and when I did a force push a couple of heads when flying through the atst's legs, not unlike soccer(im a big soccer fan btw...GO BARCA!) I spent the next 10 mins taking shots b/w the atst legs with force push, couldnt get em to curve like Beckham does though....

DONT DO IT AT HOME KIDS !

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by The X

Eh? I thought the AT-STs always already had guns... :S

More Matrix fun..... Last night, after seeing Matrix Revolutions, I went to the Coursaunt level & remade the Neo VS Smith final battle, using the 'Vjun Rain' mod. It crashed after I tried to spin kick a bunch of around 25 'Smiths'.

Erm, when you get inside atst_vehicle, you don't automatically get its weapons... but fo rsome reason on the prison escape level with them, you do:confused:

Anyways, I love using spawn cheats... and AotW is very amusing, but too many crash the game... oh, and go to the Vjun level with the acid rain, and get under the first sheltered bit (not the Raven's Claw, I mean the building) clear out the hazard troopers, and then spawn a load of Wookiees. Then, run through the rain, and when lotsa Chewies are there, they roar like heck!:cool:

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

This is a bit morbid, but

I had corpseremoval off, so there were alot of decapitated heads lying around :(

I had an atst I had spawned and when I did a force push a couple of heads when flying through the atst's legs, not unlike soccer(im a big soccer fan btw...GO BARCA!) I spent the next 10 mins taking shots b/w the atst legs with force push, couldnt get em to curve like Beckham does though....

DONT DO IT AT HOME KIDS !

MTFBWYA

Uh, how did the heads lie around for you? I know this is a bit off-topic, but when I do that cheat, the chopped-off parts disappear, only the biggest part (usually the torso) remains.

I'm not sure if something like this has been posted before but when I did it today I about died laughing :)

I loaded up the last mission in the sp game to try out the saberpickuppabledroppedsabers thing and I went on and fought tavion.

Anyway, I got tired of fighting tavion so i spawned a wampa who finished her off. I noticed that the wampa was still running around in the next cinema (he kept getting in the way of the shots) Next i fought kyle. after getting him down a good deal I spawned a rancor to finish him off. the rancor grabbed kyle and ate him. when the next cinima started kyle was back so I could bury him. by that time the rancor had made his way over to the left of the shot right where jaden shoots the sith sword to make an escape...well the beam went right through the rancor and REALLY ticked him off. he started running around in circles with his arms in the air screaming. he did this while luke uncovered kyle. finally the rancor got in back of kyle and picked him up and ate him as well. it was funny because his dialogue kept going but it also played his scream from getting eaten. after he ate kyle he grabbed luke and ate him. after that their sounds did not play but the scene continued to cut back and forth showing the rancor running around swiping at stuff that wasn't there.

I thought it was a great ending to the game. bad jaden get his pet rancor to eat everyone. :)

Originally posted by Arniefett

Uh, how did the heads lie around for you? I know this is a bit off-topic, but when I do that cheat, the chopped-off parts disappear, only the biggest part (usually the torso) remains.

part of the challenge is to do it before the heads disappear, but IIRC there is a console command to keep it all on screen....

MTFBWYA

bind spawn stormtrooper and rebel to keys and hold them down while spinning around and running is pretty fun also put g_knockback on 99999999 and spawn heeps of jedi and dark jedi and when one of them use lightning of push half the jedi disapear but its more funny using lightning on a mutant rancor with knockback on as u should know y

:rofl:

Archived