Home

which level.... a certain *spoiler* character appears in JA...

jebbers

Well, Boba was only in the Sarlacc for a week or so from EU sources, where they say his armor kept him from being digested.

Though I've always had a little trouble with the whole "Boba Fett is alive" thing, I was willing to suspend my disbelief and go toe-to-toe with Jango's son. The level's atmosphere was pretty good, with the occasional rockfall during quiet moments to keep you on edge. Besides, they say in an EU book that there's a Boba Fett imposter that Boba hunts down. Who's to say that there's not another one? Jaden doesn't have the same experience as Luke and Kyle, so maybe he/she merely fought a mercenary in Mandalorian armor and automatically assumed he was Fett. (this would explain some people's complaints that "Boba" was too easy. He seemed challenging to me though)

Whatever the case may be, it was a fun little excursion from the myriad of Reborn saber fights and slicing through stormies.

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Besides, they say in an EU book that there's a Boba Fett imposter that Boba hunts down. Who's to say that there's not another one?

(using The Simpsons "Comic Store Guy" voice)

The character you are referring to is Jodo Kast......

in case you are curious have a look here :

http://www.decipher.com/starwars/cardlists/enhancedjabbaspalace/dark/large/jodokast.html

There actually was *another* Boba impersonator apart from Jodo Kast, but I cant remeember his name........

MTFBWYA

Though why you would want to skip any of the levels in JKA is beyond me. For the first time ever in a FPS/TPS(third person slasher :D) I never once hit a "doom" level. Everyone has seen them. They're those levels seemingly inserted because the Dev team are sadists, like the sniper level in MOHAA, or that satanic streets level in JKO with all the damn snipers and generally annoying level design.

Not to mention the fact that doing all the missions gives you a TON of force points to play with :D

Archived