Home

Help Patch Problem!!!!

lord nader

The same thing happened in the Demo IIRC, and probably happens now because the 1.01 patch included all of the changes to the code that were in the demo (plus more).

: (

I guess we just have to let Raven know and hope they are allowed to release another patch to include this and the other missing stuff.

I had a similar problem before the patch...

when I typed <setforceall 3> I have 6 saber styles that I have to cycle through using single saber:

fast

med.

strong

Dual (w/ one saber, looks like she's holding 2, but the left one is invisible)

Desann

Tavion

I've always used <Helpusobi 1>, I think that may play a role in it.

Actually that bug was there before the patch.

See for me in the patch when I typed "setforceall 3" I got the three saber stances plus Tavion & Desann plus about 300 yellow variants (IIRC) which were all pretty much the same (like a Reborn style stance). You had to hold the key down and it would quickly flash blue every so often (but you couldn't use it I don't think) and then it would FINALLY cycle back to the regular three (blue, yellow, red, red, yellow) then the 300 cloned stances.. ; p

The only way I found to get past this crap was either to set each saber level manually to 3 or to use the playermodel cheat to switch to somebody who had all three colored stances but no more.

In the full version of the game (1.0) setforceall 3 gave you the three stances, and typing setforceall (higher number than three) gave you the Tavion and Desann and no more. It was perfect.

Now 1.01 seems to be like the demo version, giving you a ton of crappy stances you have to cycle through for about a minute before you get back to the regular stances.

Well my style cycling has always got stuck when I switched to Tavion style I think it is- ever since the demo actually IIRC. If I use any "getforceall" command, even if it's 1 or 0, I get all 3 stances, plus Desann and Tavion, and then when I try to use a different stance, it immediately flicks back to Tav style.

As Kurgan said, the only way to get all 3 styles and only the 3 styles, with no bugs, is to switch to a model like Luke then back again. Plus 200 force, which is nice. :D

In 1.0 when i used setforceall 3 i got All 3 Normal Stances, Desanns & Tavions, The Dual Stance, and the Staff stance. :D

But in 1.1 it gets stuck on Tavions and i can't change the style unless using the playermodel command and switching back, very annoying.....:(

Originally posted by Kurgan

Now 1.01 seems to be like the demo version, giving you a ton of crappy stances you have to cycle through for about a minute before you get back to the regular stances.

very annoying, I agree.

Although I haven't tried <setforceall 3> in SP after I installed the patch, now I'm curious.

The way I got around it in the original version was to set each force power individually (ie: <setforcejump 3>) but if I remember correctly I set saber offense to 2.

I'll have to give it another go using the <playermodel luke>, but if I don't want 200 force points which model should I use?

eniaC

I just avoid the bug by typing in setforcejump 3, setforcesight 3, setforcepush 3, and soo on then I don't have that problem. cause when ever I would setforceall 3, after I beat a level and try to go on to the next level it wont let me cause you have to pick a forcepower but you can't cause they are all full.

Archived