Home

George W Bush Is In Town

George is dining with the Queen this evening and my family back home are aghast at the way a small minority of Britons are moaning and complaining about his visit, when most of us think American is teriffic. It`s embarrassing and the Americans must think that we Brits blow .. or suck ...or whatever the expression is.

You`d think these jobless environmentalists would have something better to do other than to bang a toy drum and blow a whistle, in a cold and wet November London. Aren`t there any Japanese whaling ships for these unshaven idealists to protest against anymore ?

I wouldn't say a small minority are against old George, there have been protests all over the place. He came across quite well in a speech I saw the other day, but his ignorance and stupidity came over all the better when questioned by the press. His answers were mainly laughs, shruggs or grunts.

I for one don't really care about what the americans think of us brits because of our lack of regard for their president, as far as I can tell the americans don't think very highly of him either. It took a lot of crooked counting of votes to get him in in the first place.

Point of Interest: Fox Network were asked not to show a new Simpsons episode where Homer J (a man well know for his ignorance, stupidity and likeness to a chimpanzee) comes to england to meet the queen and tony blair. I wonder why? It airs in the US on sunday I believe.

Excerpt from Robin Williams Live on Broadway Show:

... But it was Tony Blair who said: “This heinos incident has brought us to the edge of oblivion, but our civilization shall endure.”

And then poor Bush goes: “Shiit, I can’t even spell that.” :(

Because you look at Bush and realise it’s Bush 2.0, a'ight?

It’s a Beta release. He came with certain bugs in the software, ok?

He’ll go: “This country will not be taken hostile .. oops *delete delete* ... hostage.”

But then you look at him and you realise he does have a short attention span.

He’ll go like: “Our economy is .. oh, look at the kitty.”

Very good show I thought. :D

But of course others than Bush got ridiculed in it. ;)

*cough cough war on iraq cough cough*

now you cant say that with a liking of george bush.

The news says we lose 2-4 americans aday ,and millions of our tax dollors going down the drain, for what to keep the peace in a country that dosent even want us their? my vote ( well my parents vote) wont be going to him again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well some time ago i had a discussion with someone that said that Bush wasnt a war maker. and that he was PUSHED into the war in Iraq.

i find that odd. cause uhmmm he didnt HAVE to attack if he just said yep the UN is right. or am i seeing this wrong?

well there are a few people who got better of this war wyho life in the US :) the weapon manufacturers (sp?) :)

lol your a republican :p but personal i think he should go all the way with the war use more troops get it done faster use more air attacks ect. we lose avg 6 troops aday! and now that we have the basterd who ran the ops we should have even more troops in their hunting the rats down.

but that's just me..

@slagger ever hear of cherry hill?

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by _RyyniC_

lol your a republican :p but personal i think he should go all the way with the war use more troops get it done faster use more air attacks ect. we lose avg 6 troops aday! and now that we have the basterd who ran the ops we should have even more troops in their hunting the rats down.

but that's just me..

@slagger ever hear of cherry hill?

nope.

• 3 weeks later...

YUO TYP IN HUGE FONT IN CAPS OH MY GOD POINT MAID YUO SHALL RULE ME AND BE MY MASTIR!

Point 1, the caps lock is next to the A, use it responsibly.

Point 2, George Bush is a president that cant spell president. or cat.

Point 3, I didnt vote for bush, oh yeah thats right nither did the majority of th eunited states! A recent study showed that over 74,000 votes for gore were "misplaced" in the state of florida. Gore lost in that state by just over 500 votes. You ask yourself what kind of government could let that kind of "oversight" happen? Well if we look up the governor of flordia... OH MY GOD ITS GEORGE DUBBYA'S LITTLE BROTHER, WHAT AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE!

Point 4, Dubbya used to be the ceo of his familys financial group. Wanna guess one of their main investors? Times up! It was.....The Bin Ladens! ta da! and another main investor, the saudi royal family...oh dear.

Point 5, member good old enron? Gooood old ken, CEO? Hey, someone remind me who he endorsed in the presidential race....oh YEAH, BUSH! come to think of it they were TEXAS based, and good old ken was on FIRST NAME TERMS with dubbya and was a guest at the white house multiple times! Well good ol dubbya has got to help his corporate buds, so he gave enron MASSIVE TAX BREAKS....oh crap i forgot what happened next. oh wait i didnt, Enron goes on to declare bankruptcy after a string of YEARS of inside trading that stole money from not only the employees but cost billions of dollars across the country in stock losses in investors and 401k's.

want more, I can write many many more. I havent even said those fated words "Weapons of mass destruction". If you support Bush youre either very stupid, or your a masochist and looooove being screwed over.

Originally posted by *phoenix*

Point 3, I didnt vote for bush, oh yeah thats right nither did the majority of th eunited states! A recent study showed that over 74,000 votes for gore were "misplaced" in the state of florida. Gore lost in that state by just over 500 votes. You ask yourself what kind of government could let that kind of "oversight" happen? Well if we look up the governor of flordia...

Just to comment, this isn't new knowledge though. ;)

Point 2, George Bush is a president that cant spell president. or cat.

He has a southern accent, does that make him stupid? He attended on of the finest schools in the country graduated college and is most likely smarter than you. So support your "claims" with facts.

YUO TYP IN HUGE FONT IN CAPS OH MY GOD POINT MAID YUO SHALL RULE ME AND BE MY MASTIR!

Oh your a great person to be telling other people they cant spell.

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by _RyyniC_

*cough cough war on iraq cough cough*

now you cant say that with a liking of george bush.

The news says we lose 2-4 americans aday ,and millions of our tax dollors going down the drain, for what to keep the peace in a country that dosent even want us their? my vote ( well my parents vote) wont be going to him again

its war jacka$$ people die in war.so what your saying is youd rather watch people be tortured then spend some money.

Archived