Home

Who else hates cheaters?

The Cheat

Originally posted by XERXES

what pissed me off so much is when people accuse you of cheating because you are so good.

Seriously, I hated being naged for using AWP 90% of the time and owning 90% of the time.

Playing UT online was insane, I kicked ass all the time...people accused me of having all these like auto jump and sidestep leaps on all the time. When in reality I was just damn quick with my fingers...I needed a silent keyboard though, made so much damn racket pounding on the keys.

Ok so I got bored with UT so I went back to CS and got flamed for using AWP and if I wasnt being flamed for it, it was simply banned.

And now...people accuse me of hacking my character in nwn when really...I just know wtf I am doing when I make a character. if you cant hit me cause my ac is too high then damn, learn how to make your ab better instead of posting threads in the server forums to ban my weapons.

people are so paranoid nowadays.

Believe me I have alot of ppl booting me cause I kick their arse and they can't handle it so they say that I am cheating and they call me lamer and boot me. That is ridiculous!

Yeah, that's even more annoying thhan cheaters. I hate when ppl accuse me of laming. I once was fighting someone, there was no dueling enabled, so we couldn't go into duel mode, so I accidentally sliced someone else while fighting this guy, and he lost like 5 HP, but I was put to sleep for laming. This was in JKII.

RRR! :mad:

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Yeah, that's even more annoying thhan cheaters. I hate when ppl accuse me of laming. I once was fighting someone, there was no dueling enabled, so we couldn't go into duel mode, so I accidentally sliced someone else while fighting this guy, and he lost like 5 HP, but I was put to sleep for laming. This was in JKII.

RRR! :mad:

People can't handle that were just to good.

Originally posted by Kybur

same here lol :rolleyes:

I'm horrible at JK and JA but im decent at WC3....well used to be haven't played in awhile

I like your av/Sig. :D

I got Warcraft III a few months ago... I'm ok. I'm a level 4, and have way too many loses. >_<

In Jedi Academy/Jedi Outcast, I've killed like 3 people in Duels, 50 people in FFAs, and like 4 in siege. :dozey:

And I only put cheats on when I'm playing on my custom maps with Tavion Bots. =D

Originally posted by ZBomber

I like your av/Sig. :D

I got Warcraft III a few months ago... I'm ok. I'm a level 4, and have way too many loses. >_<

In Jedi Academy/Jedi Outcast, I've killed like 3 people in Duels, 50 people in FFAs, and like 4 in siege. :dozey:

And I only put cheats on when I'm playing on my custom maps with Tavion Bots. =D

I had wc3 on my other computer (I got kicked off), and I loved the campaign. Too bad he had to become undead. I feel sorry for the villagers when they're screaming, "H-help! Th-The undead are attacking!"

:p

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Too bad he had to become undead. I feel sorry for the villagers when they're screaming, "H-help! Th-The undead are attacking!"

:p

I hate the part where

you have to kill uther. i remember him from the wc2 hes just a cool character

Archived