Home

Who else hates cheaters?

The Cheat

i was just playing enemy territory and a guy on my own team was cheating. you may think i would like this because it would help my team win (and also because i am The Cheat) but it was so stupid.

he ruined the game for me. I was the second guy for my team next to him. we would play for about 3 minutes and the team would win.

i didnt have enough time to gain xp or anything. i worked hard to get all of my xp while he had to be a little pussy and use god and no clip cheats just because he thought it was "hillarious". i think it is so gay.

i just want to say right now:

DAMN YOU ROID!

who else things cheaters are so lame?

cheating is acceptable when you are trying to finish a difficult campaign senario, as in Starcraft; or if you and friends decide to have a few quick goofing around plays, but no cheaters never prosper, like as I mentioned take for example Starcraft I played it against 3 computer opponents and actually won for once, usually 2nd place is the best I get, cause Starcrafts computer (man does it cheat) anyhow it felt so good to finally win all on my own. I guess I don't play online cause so many gamers out there are just anoying little Iggins! all so cool with their clans, and their mastery at programed key strokes, all hiding cheats instead of keeping it real. that's why i enjoy UT, you get to program bots and make them swing from stupid to godlike. as you smoke em they get better, and then as they slaughter you, they get punchy. games are like sports though, unless you really are so good that you can go to Korea and play in tournaments and stuff, have fun and let the little cheats jank their joysticks

in mp its just lame. how are you supposed to feel good about yourself when you cheat to achive your goal?
Exactly, there's just no point to it. People think 'yeah i got 100 kills, i own this server' whereas deep down they know they didnt win honestly. Even if cheats are disabled on the server, spawn killing and laming still count as cheating via cheap kills and no skill.

Originally posted by Sam

Whats the point of this thread?

To hear every one say they dont like cheaters in slightly diffrent way?

??????

You're diminishing the point of the thread by spamming... :rolleyes:

I agree with some of you. Once you've mastered the game, and you just want to play it again, in my book i's okay to cheat. Or in the case of MP games, it's okay to cheat if you jus wnt to goof around with some friends.

err.. like superman is cheating if he uses his superpowers??

i am satisfied if the computer isnt cheating.. i mean he know all my stats n stuff ..

:)

.. maybe it depends on the way of cheating..

cheat cheating or .. not cheat cheating.

TEH GREAT ANTI-CHEATERS-CLAN SMASHES THE LAME CHEAT CHEATERS WITH TEH ALMIGHTY ANTI-CHEAT-CHEATERS-CHEAT!!

let the wars begin..

TUM TUUM TUUUMMMM!!!!!!!

:D

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

You're diminishing the point of the thread by spamming... :rolleyes:

I agree with some of you. Once you've mastered the game, and you just want to play it again, in my book i's okay to cheat. Or in the case of MP games, it's okay to cheat if you jus wnt to goof around with some friends.

This whole thread is spam.

Noone is gonna say they like cheaters and everyone is repeating what snowman21 said but in a diffrent way.

what pissed me off so much is when people accuse you of cheating because you are so good.

Seriously, I hated being naged for using AWP 90% of the time and owning 90% of the time.

Playing UT online was insane, I kicked ass all the time...people accused me of having all these like auto jump and sidestep leaps on all the time. When in reality I was just damn quick with my fingers...I needed a silent keyboard though, made so much damn racket pounding on the keys.

Ok so I got bored with UT so I went back to CS and got flamed for using AWP and if I wasnt being flamed for it, it was simply banned.

And now...people accuse me of hacking my character in nwn when really...I just know wtf I am doing when I make a character. if you cant hit me cause my ac is too high then damn, learn how to make your ab better instead of posting threads in the server forums to ban my weapons.

people are so paranoid nowadays.

I guess that lamers can be considered cheaters too ,right? Well, it's odd how this came up right after I had been playin JA online...

I have gotten very good at JA, especially with my shisty aol 56k connection. I get on the server, and am winning. First one guy accuses me of cheating with the god mode code. Hello, I had died twice in that time! And then I am accused of using an aimbot because I beat a guy in a "duel"(aka there was a duel going on already, and didn't want to wait. I beat him, turn around and see a guy, and slice him with the crowtch+forward+attack move with the staff. He accuses me of using an aimbot. I don't even know what an aimbot is for god's sake! Then he starts spamming the cheap as hell twin saber spin when alot of people are fighting in the same area. I kept moving out of the way. Patiently waiting until the move is over, and then doing the rolling stab, he accuses me of cheating! Then he starts a vote to kick me! So then I started one after his failed to kick him. out of the 16 in the game, 13 people voted to kick him. I hate people that have no skill and must use cheap tactics to win :mad:

That will end the ranting of me.

Archived