Why is there a poll here?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Why is there a poll here?

• Zoom must have hit the wrong button.
    • Is this my hand?
    • I am in favor of gun control.
    • Martha Stewart.
    • False.
    • Zoom wants to see what Cracken hacks in this time.
    • Shut up! I'm asking the questions here!
    • (JediMindTrick)There is no Poll (/ JediMindtrick)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind Madonna and Britney Spears...

I wanna see Tonya Harding and Lynndie England do an NFL halftime special! :max:

Pinks: Sorry, but we need Saturn's massive rings for a broadband transmitter powerful enough to cut through CIA radio signal jamming. :dozey: Which reminds me, say *hi* to Rogue 15 for me.

bender.jpg

a blind man walks in to a store with his seeing eye dog. as usual the store manager behind the customer service counter looks up, notices the customer is blind, and not wanting to stare quickly looks away again. out of the corner of his eye the manager sees the blind man start swinging the dog over his head with its leash. the manager runs over and says "Sir, is there anything I can help you with?" the blind man calmly replies "nah, i'm just looking around."

*guffaw snort chortle *

(That reminds me of my favorite bar joke...)

Man walks into a bar on a friday night, trolling for babes, and finds the place empty except for an old man in the corner drinking whiskey. He asks the bartender, 'Hey, seen any chicks around tonight?'

'Naw,' says the bartender. 'This is a logging town--we don't get many women come through here. But there is Old Joe over there in the corner.'

The man looks disgusted. 'I don't go for that!' He leaves.

Next friday night, the same guy is out on the prowl for company. He stops into the bar, and finds it empty--again--except for the old man in the corner. 'Seen any women tonight?' he asks the bartender.

'Naw. Not tonight...but there's always Old Joe over there.'

'No, I told you--I don't go for that!'

Bartender shrugs. 'Suit yourself.'

A month goes by before the man finds himself going back to the bar. This time sheepishly, he walks up to the bartender and whispers, 'Okay, look. Besides you, who else would have to know about Old Joe over there?'

'Well...there's you, me, Old Joe, and the sheriff would know--'

'The sheriff? Why would he have to know?'

'Because Old Joe don't go for that, either.'

:max: Life is rough in a logging town.

a man walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "If I show you a really good trick, will you give me a free drink?"

the bartender considers it, then agrees.

the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. he then reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. the rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues.

after the man finished his drink, he asked the bartender, "If I show you an even better trick, will you give me free drinks for the rest of the evening?"

the bartender agrees, thinking that no trick could possibly be better than the first. the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. he reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues. the man reaches into another pocket and pulls out a small bullfrog, who begins to sing along with the rat's music.

while the man is enjoying his free drinks, a stranger comes up to him and offers him £100,000 for the bullfrog.

"Sorry," the man replies, "he's not for sale."

the stranger increases the offer to £250,000 cash. after giving it so thought the man finally agrees, and turns the frog over to the stranger in exchange for the money.

"are you insane?!" said the bartender. "That frog could have been worth millions to you, and you let him go for a mere £250,000!"

"don't worry about it." the man answered. "the frog was really nothing special. you see, the rat's a ventriloquist."

Archived