Home

Mandalorian Armor

Soda Fett

Originally posted by Soda Fett

Do you have to find individual pieces or do they come as full suits? And does anyone know if they have any 'special' features such as jetpacks or anything?

Jetpacks, now you're kidding me. ^_^ I could imagine a wookie zooming around Tatoonie 20 feet in the air.

Anywho, I'm happy without armor. Just a robe for me.

Well then, if you ask me the experimentation feature of crafting should be extended to add cool gadgets ;) . besides, isn't just about everything that we see in the movies heavily modified? The Millennium Falcon, etc. How is one to know exactly what is standard

Originally posted by SWG Fan

why dont u both take a pic of either it in ur inventory or u wearing it....considering theres only 3 sets per server, i doubt u have any

I don't want to start and argument or anything, but I have seen more than 3 people running around on Bloodfin with Mandolorian armor (Or at least what looks like Madolorian). I'm just curious where are you getting your info?

Hehehehe, don't you just love people who offer things like that? You know what I'd do? If you want to get rid of it (and get good stuff in return of course), I'd go looking for other people who have **** to offer and see if ya can find any better offers.

I'd go with the 10mil if I were to sell.

Anyways, so, is Madolorian armor only looted of high lvl NPCs by BHs? Or what? How'd you get yours Reclaimer?

Link removed

- Jan

:fett:

Archived